Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Was this show made by BGW or is this a show made by an outside company? I’d like to know if corporate came up with the idea or if it was pitched by the park. Seems relatively high budget which is the very reason I want to know why fuck this is where the entertainment budget went…

They could have spent the same amount of money for something very similar yet different and THEMED to any of the many countries represented in the park.

The show is alright and talent is solid. Would be really great at any other park. But at BGW, this doesn’t belong. What a poor job by whomever green lit this. BGW is so disconnected from its fans. What a shame.
Matt Davenport Productions. They did Britmania (good) and Phantoms of the Festhaus (awful). So not everything they do is golden but done is.

I think Up on the Haustop is their work also. They produced a great show at Hershey several years ago called Livewire

Last edited:
Reactions: Mwe BGW
This show is great. It’s Davenport produced and on the level of Britmania (which they also did) and has the same formula.

It flows well with great choreography. The disco segment is the best IMO.

The production and lighting is excellent for a theme park show.

There are 8 vocalists (which is excessive) and 6 dedicated dances. At least what I saw.

The talent is great and some are outstanding. Several are from Up on the Haustop. The vocalist that channels Donna Summer is vocal perfection (she sang underneath the Tree in Up on the Haustop the last 2 years).

The choreographer did miss the mark though for the chorus of Sweet Child of Mine.

I’m so happy something of this quality is in the Globe again instead of the circus acts. The crowd appears to love this performance. It’s a shame all this effort is for a short run.

Last edited:
This show is great. It’s Davenport produced and on the level of Britmania (which they also did) and has the same formula.

It flows well with great choreography. The disco segment is the best IMO.

The production and lighting is excellent for a theme park show.

There are 8 vocalists (which is excessive) and 6 dedicated dances. At least what I saw.

The talent is great and some are outstanding. Several are from Up on the Haustop. The vocalist that channels Donna Summer is vocal perfection (she sang underneath the Tree in Up on the Haustop the last 2 years).

The choreographer did miss the mark though for the chorus of Sweet Child of Mine.

I’m so happy something of this quality is in the Globe again instead of the circus acts. The crowd appears to love this performance. It’s a shame all this effort is for a short run.
Guns 'n' Roses? In my historic-Europe theme park? 🙄

Here's some pictures of the show from Saturday. Tried to include one of every costume change.

Attachments

• IMG_2681a.JPG
    IMG_2681a.JPG
    7.7 MB · Views: 36
  • IMG_2686a.JPG
    IMG_2686a.JPG
    8.9 MB · Views: 29
  • IMG_2690a.JPG
    IMG_2690a.JPG
    6.7 MB · Views: 28
  • IMG_2695a.JPG
    IMG_2695a.JPG