Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
They didn't announce Jolly Rancher Remix/Mix'd until Feb this year, despite visible painting progress during Fall/Winter operations in 2021.

I have no inside info on Hershey's Season Pass sales, but I'm guessing they do OK despite being an independent park/not a part of a chain.

Also, we have track in place:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Well that was fast.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Normal RMC convert reaction... Aww I'll never be able to ride that again -to- Bring it on!

Hersheypark is gonna be stacked after this addition. The growth of this park over the years never ceases to amaze me.

Last edited:
Looking at that makes me wonder whether the coaster train figurehead is maybe an increasingly tired concept that ought to be used more sparingly.

Sculpture is great; visual creativity is great; some ride themes don't really need to be enshrined as wood and resin copilots. These things can all be true at the same time.

We ride in an age when everything from Grover to a shockingly detachable bear head can find homes as the resident thrill-ride Athena and Minerva of the same theme park -- to say nothing of the full bowsprit-pantheon found across all parks -- so surely there are some other avenues to pursue now in the world of coaster couture.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad