Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
That view from the front keeps me from seeing any context for the car. Does it even have seats yet?

I know its early... and winter is coming... but has there been ANY kind of timeline leak for opening, other than "summer"?

Just trying to start thinking about a trip to HP in 2023...

If anyone's in the area or wants to make the drive, Hershey is giving ACE a construction tour of Wildcat on February 3rd (next Friday). It's free and you don't need to be registered for Eastcoaster the following day to participate. Deadline to sign up is this Sunday. They'll send more info on where to park etc.

The extended forecast is showing temps in the teens and possible snow so it's going to be a bit spicy out.

https://aceeasternpa.ticketleap.com/eastcoaster-2023-friday-tour/

If anyone's in the area or wants to make the drive, Hershey is giving ACE a construction tour of Wildcat on February 3rd (next Friday). It's free and you don't need to be registered for Eastcoaster the following day to participate. Deadline to sign up is this Sunday. They'll send more info on where to park etc.

The extended forecast is showing temps in the teens and possible snow so it's going to be a bit spicy out.

https://aceeasternpa.ticketleap.com/eastcoaster-2023-friday-tour/
Do you really not need to be an ACE member? It says "Guest" and I can check out, but wondering if I'd get denied at the event. Also... not sure i an make it, but I was seeing if it was even possible.

Do you really not need to be an ACE member? It says "Guest" and I can check out, but wondering if I'd get denied at the event. Also... not sure i an make it, but I was seeing if it was even possible.

"You must be a member of ACE to attend or be accompanied by a member who is also registered to attend the event. If only non-members are listed on the registration, please indicate the name of the registered member of whom you are a guest."

From the details page: Eastcoaster 2023 - Friday Construction Tour

Reactions: Crunchewy
"You must be a member of ACE to attend or be accompanied by a member who is also registered to attend the event. If only non-members are listed on the registration, please indicate the name of the registered member of whom you are a guest."

From the details page: Eastcoaster 2023 - Friday Construction Tour
They got so many registrations they’ve now limited it to ACE members from here on out. And a cap. 250, I think it said.

I know it is still EARLY... and I know they are still dealing with winter weather...

I also know they are saying "summer"...

Has anyone heard any rumblings on a potential target date? We talking late June? July? Or later into August?

I know it is still EARLY... and I know they are still dealing with winter weather...

I also know they are saying "summer"...

Has anyone heard any rumblings on a potential target date? We talking late June? July? Or later into August?
I am not really tuned in to Hershey much so it is hard for me to judge the reliability of this but June had been what I have beening seeing mentioned most often. That said I know from solid sourcing of a park that had a March opening planned for a stucturely completed ride that is currently trying hard to get supply chain issues sorted out in time for a Memorial day opening.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad