I think KD/SF is starting to get anxious about Kalahari opening up down the road.
I got a survey and initially thought it was the same kind that others got with the obvious AF1 option (not assuming they would have had that option) and instead got:
This is a copy of the previous which was for myself vs household member.
Now this is just confusing because None of the above would logically mean unemployed, right?
Neato - a marketing segmentation questionnaire.
A few more segmentation questions...
Cool - should I say marathoning Pantherian?
Ok - so hedging their bets against whatever other leisure/recreation options exist.
Yeah, that's a long list...
Not so long for the negatives
I missed one, it was asking who you go to theme parks with
Odd they asked about my in-park spending, pretty sure they could just look it up.
Now we're getting specific
Obviously this bit is specific to a previous answer
Are they curious about Winterfest again?
Welcome to Kings Dominion - I love you...
Is this their pricing strategy being tested?
There were a few demographic questions at the end I didn't screenshot; most were the usual but they did ask about political identity (conservative vs. liberal) for some reason which I found kind of odd.
Anyways, not sure if this is helpful to anyone or if anyone else got any other kind of survey they'd like to post about, seeing as there wasn't already a thread here for it.
I got a survey and initially thought it was the same kind that others got with the obvious AF1 option (not assuming they would have had that option) and instead got:
This is a copy of the previous which was for myself vs household member.
Now this is just confusing because None of the above would logically mean unemployed, right?
Neato - a marketing segmentation questionnaire.
A few more segmentation questions...
Cool - should I say marathoning Pantherian?
Ok - so hedging their bets against whatever other leisure/recreation options exist.
Yeah, that's a long list...
Not so long for the negatives
I missed one, it was asking who you go to theme parks with
Odd they asked about my in-park spending, pretty sure they could just look it up.
Now we're getting specific
Obviously this bit is specific to a previous answer
Are they curious about Winterfest again?
Welcome to Kings Dominion - I love you...
Is this their pricing strategy being tested?
There were a few demographic questions at the end I didn't screenshot; most were the usual but they did ask about political identity (conservative vs. liberal) for some reason which I found kind of odd.
Anyways, not sure if this is helpful to anyone or if anyone else got any other kind of survey they'd like to post about, seeing as there wasn't already a thread here for it.