Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I’m unable to add a thread to the new and rumoured 2023 attractions tab. I see where it says “click below to add a thread” or something like that, but that button doesn’t currently exist.

I’m unable to add a thread to the new and rumoured 2023 attractions tab. I see where it says “click below to add a thread” or something like that, but that button doesn’t currently exist.

Do you have a rumor to share?

It’s not a rumor. It’s a confirmed attraction that doesn’t have a thread yet, which i assume belongs in this new section we’ve created.

It’s not a rumor. It’s a confirmed attraction that doesn’t have a thread yet, which i assume belongs in this new section we’ve created.

If the button doesn't show for you, just post it into the appropriate subforum in the other parks area. Just make sure the new thread title includes "Project 2023" so a link to the new thread will be automatically placed into the New for 2023 board.

Reactions: RollyCoaster
1660831845330.png

There appears to be a license issue. I had to highlight it because it was in red. "Thread Filter by AddonsLab: invalid license detected."

These should display like badges. Purely to pressure out all the non-BGW homies.

Dude when I was a kid I went to summer camp there and marathoned it for weeks, I guarantee I've ridden that thing more than anyone else alive.

Reactions: Zachary
My home park went defunct years ago.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad