Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
If they keep the pirate theme next year, I fear this year will be DIU's last year. Having a caveman show in a pirate hamlet really makes no sense. Well, Entwined doesn't at all fit into Oktoberfest, so I guess it depends on Scott's mood. :p Maybe they will change it to Drink It Up. :p

Hoopla said:
If they keep the pirate theme next year, I fear this year will be DIU's last year. Having a caveman show in a pirate hamlet really makes no sense. Well, Entwined doesn't at all fit into Oktoberfest, so I guess it depends on Scott's mood. :p Maybe they will change it to Drink It Up. :p

It's actually not a caveman show, the cavewoman is just the best part of it. It's kind of Night at the Museum: The Musical. But I think they are putting on a pirate "show" in Da Vinci's.

Reactions: Mushroom
The park could use an action show. A ghost pirate thing would make sense and that's a good stage for it, it would also fit HoS better. That being said, I doubt there will be any show there next year.

Reactions: The Gunsmith
yeah- I found this thread again. BGWFamily- I have your answer. The clock is there and no graffiti near the signs.

Ah the things I do for the sake of historical preservation. I think someone thought I was taking a picture of the bucket and broom.

Attachments

• IMG_1275.JPG
    IMG_1275.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 49
^
So, double eyeball roses? Cool!

Inspired by this last weekend I am sure!!

attachment.php

Ever noticed the tiles around the edges of the stage in the theater at San Marco?

Attachments

• San Marco Theater - stage tile 1.JPG
    San Marco Theater - stage tile 1.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 34
  • San Marco Theater - stage tile 2.JPG
    San Marco Theater - stage tile 2.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 34
Reactions: Nora and Zachary
Why is it that we can't have a real Italian show anymore? Don't get me wrong, I really do enjoy watching/listening to Mix it Up, but I think they deliberately ruined the last few Italian shows that they had. That seems to be the parks philosophy since late 2008. They ruin the show, in hopes that people won't remember how good it once was. That way they think they have an excuse to get rid of a perfectly good show. (Secrets of Castle O'Sullivan, shows in the Canadian Palladium and Il Teatro di San Marco, Monster Stomp Revamped, This is Oktoberfest,etc.)
I have to say, I hate that mentality. If you have a good show, and you want to get rid of it for something new, you have to let it go in glory.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad