Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
@WDWRLD I'll be there on Thursday making a run at it too! Thankfully Griffon, Invadr, and Alpie aren't very far apart.
I think those are going to be the easy 3, Bolt was down all last weekend it seemed and Pantheon is a weather wildcard. I have a plan……so let’s see if it works!

Given the various opening times of park sections, is 60 minutes even doable at rope drop?

Assuming all sections of the park opened at 10 am on a Sunday, this would be my plan, with some backtracking to account for ride capacity...

10:05 am Pantheon
10:20 am Bolt
10:35 am Invadr
10:45 am Griffon
11:00 am Alpie

And BTW, is the 60 minutes self-reported? If so, seems like many folks will game the challenge!

Last edited:
Given the various opening times of park sections, is 60 minutes even doable at rope drop?

Assuming all sections of the park opened at 10 am on a Sunday, this would be my plan, with some backtracking to account for ride capacity...

And BTW, is the 60 minutes self-reported? If so, seems like many folks will game the challenge!
I will be filming mine.

Does it matter if people cheat? Seems to me the point is to get people in the park and talking about it.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
TBH, given the competition rules and prize being a possible social media mention, who's to say you did or didn't ride anything?

Why are they excluding Loch Ness Monster from this?
Self realization that any timed coaster riding would be impossible due to the single train ops?

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Nessie should be a fill
in if any of the coasters are down for the day or better part of a day…….i’m looking at you Bolt!

I think those are going to be the easy 3, Bolt was down all last weekend it seemed and Pantheon is a weather wildcard. I have a plan……so let’s see if it works!
Pantheon doesn't even need the weather to be bad to go down. I waited for a super calm and gorgeous day to go last weekend and I didn't get to ride..... Someone else told me on Twitter that the day before it had been down as well.
Nessie should be a fill
in if any of the coasters are down for the day or better part of a day…….i’m looking at you Bolt!
My prediction is at least 2 or 3 coasters will be down this weekend but numerous people will still somehow magically complete this challenge and marketing won't be any wiser since they clearly don't talk to any other departments.

• Haha
Reactions: Mamunia
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad