Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Haberdasher1973 said:
Okay - I know that prior to those, though, I went to at least one opening weekend in mid September...

After some digging on Screamscape, I found my own answer: 2006 & 2007

gallery_4_542_62184.jpg

gallery_4_542_61476.jpg

Reactions: Zachary
Bigazgp said:
How many miles is it around the main park path?

Just did this with the Google Earth measure path tool and came up with 1.13 miles. That's the main circular path excluding Festa and England.

Reactions: Zachary
Pass member question

Is there no minimum age for annual passes? I have a 2 year old and was wanting to get passes, but I can't justify spending full price.

RE: Pass member question

Shafor said:
min_roadkill said:
Is there no minimum age for annual passes? I have a 2 year old and was wanting to get passes, but I can't justify spending full price.

Yes, 2 year olds are free.

Thanks. The new website doesn't explain that, and there is nowhere to select a free annual pass for 2 and under. I have always used 7 day bounce tickets and they have an option for infants. I was under the impression that everyone had to have a pass to get in the gates, so do pass members just carry their toddlers through without having to scan them in?

The parks website says that they open at 9:00 for Spring Break. Is this when only England is open, or is most of the park open and England opens at 8:15 or 8:30?

If I get there on time, which I usually do, that could be the earliest I have ever rode a ride at a park.

Does anyone know the hours for the Easter Bunny? And if he will be there tomorrow for pictures? Mommy procrastinated this year.

Anyone going to the park today and could find this out for me will get rep'd. I've currently been on hold with the park for over 10 minutes now and can't take this music much longer.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad