Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

General Information:​

"Project Drachen Spire," is a community-generated identifier for the Intamin-made, multi-launch, shuttle giga coaster that was originally slated to open at Busch Gardens Williamsburg in 2021. The attraction is planned to utilize the currently-vacant land behind Verbolten, Festhaus Park—the former home of Drachen Fire.

The coaster's main layout—as leaked before the addition was delayed due to the COVID-19 pandemic—featured two launches, two spikes (one spiral, one vertical-ish), and a couple of banked turns. Drachen Spire was designed to run two trains by means of a pair of switch tracks connecting the primary, shuttle portion of the layout to the station platform.

Important Articles:​

• Most Up-To-Date Understanding of the Layout:
  • Most Recent Status Update:

NoLimits Model of the Layout:​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Additional Coverage (Newest to Oldest):​

Previous Thread:​

Last edited by a moderator:
What time does the county office of Zacharyville open? Can we file a FOIA request to get the article?

Is it too much to ask for a leak of the leak?

• Haha
Reactions: Nicole
This article is going to include essentially zero analysis of the queue area because I'm too busy with the coaster. If someone does a really good job annotating it, I'll link your post in the article. ?

QueueTeaser.jpg

Psssssst... There's a lot more here than just a queue. Curious to see who spots it first... ?

Building 50 looks like its the entrance to the queue line. Im just assuming this is a pavement drawing as the lines are a bit darker.

This article is going to include essentially zero analysis of the queue area because I'm too busy with the coaster. If someone does a really good job annotating it, I'll link your post in the article. ?

View attachment 18586

Psssssst... There's a lot more here than just a queue. Curious to see who spots it first... ?

Is this oriented to North? If so it looks to me like the track does a 180 curve south out of the station towards the final brake run in the opposite direction from the original leaked station plan.

Of course, that is also assuming that the direction of travel from that same plan is the same, or this could also be the start of the ride.

Last edited:
Reactions: cdchen83
I'm working on some annotations of what it looks like to me..

Reactions: chris33
I don't claim to be good at these.. but here's what I see.

queue.jpg

You could say that maybe the building contains the ride lockers and maybe you'll be right. But why does the building not go all the way to the left and encompass the start of the non QQ line?

I think the lockers are outside of this area and the entrances for qq and nonqq are separate.

Do you think it could dispatch from the side of the station and underneath the paths? Maybe it starts just how Drachen Fire did?

Am I misreading this or are those footers along the top left and top center? Cause that dont make no sense.

Those may be the old drachenfire footers? Just cuz they're on the map doesn't mean they're used for the project

@Gavin is online.

That can only mean one thing. The article is on its way up and he's fixing all of Zachary's technical errors :D

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad