Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Not open for further replies.

Important Articles:​

Animated Pre-Creation:​

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Major Updates:​

Last edited by a moderator:
looking at the bends in some of the track pieces makes me very curious for the final product.

On another note given that we no there is track on site when is it appropriate to move this from rumor to news.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
This is probably why the 3 point challenge met its demise. With only 1 basketball game left it couldn't do the volume that the replacement can.

nope, it was a choice made at the corporate level as they did the same to BGT's
Games are contracted out I don't know that we know for sure that SEAS or BGW has the say on what games are there or if the company running them gets to make that call.

Games are contracted out I don't know that we know for sure that SEAS or BGW has the say on what games are there or if the company running them gets to make that call.
Correct. I suppose "chain wide choice" might be better wording but I was just referring to the fact that it didn't have to do solely with the reasons at 1 park. Ironically, I think they did it for throughput yet back when it was 3pt challenge it was always busy and now I see nobody doing it. Wonder what the numbers will actually look like.

Reactions: Mwe BGW and Zachary
Correct. I suppose "chain wide choice" might be better wording but I was just referring to the fact that it didn't have to do solely with the reasons at 1 park. Ironically, I think they did it for throughput yet back when it was 3pt challenge it was always busy and now I see nobody doing it. Wonder what the numbers will actually look like.
I doubt the park cares. They are likely getting a lease fee from the games company. So whether it makes a lot of nothing they aren’t impacted.

In a way it’s smart because SEAS knows no matter what happens they get paid. Rain 60% of the month? They still make money. Understaffed and can only open half the games? They make the same amount still.

Of course this is still bad for customers because SEAS does this to make more money, which means the costs are passed along. The overhead for the games company is likely costlier than for BGW/SEAS.

Do I mind them doing this? No.
But. They should have come up with a better deal with better minimum standards and input.

Is the wall in the last picture completely new, or is that an old facade being repaired?

It also kinda looks like the show room before the station has been gutted to the metal frame.

Status
The first entry in this thread is a WikiPost. As such, it can be edited by anyone with the appropriate permissions.
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad