Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Whoever was so uninformed to say Williamsburg is out of the running...think again! They are about to light your asses on fire. Not just this attraction, BTW. We have information confirming multiple upcoming renovation/demolition work. This is fire
I hate to be the skeptic, but who is “we”? Is this someone who has reliably provided information that’s has often been accurate, or is this an employee at the guest level who is spitting out whatever they think people may believe? Obviously we don’t want to dox sources, but you have not provided any substantial evidence to corroborate the claims you have made, and no one else here has been able to confirm them either.

As for renovation work, remember that all CapEx, including renovations, has to be approved by corporate, and if corporate doesn’t think they’ll get a good return on investment, they’ll cut the budget or cut it entirely. Now some things can be done at the park level with the park’s own budget, and that won’t be affected as much. Exhibit A: Burgermeister’s Hideaway. Corporate greenlit that, but all of the money for that came from the park’s own budget, not what corporate gave them for other stuff.

I would hold off on saying “they are about your light your asses on fire”. You have a LOT of confidence for something that has very little evidence of being a thing, let alone coming to fruition. Nothing wrong with having that confidence, but since there’s no substantial evidence, it’s hard to believe they’re going to be doing amazing things when corporate has shown us time and time again they don’t give two flying fucks about the guest experience.
 
Guess what, all? You'll never believe what you'll be riding in the park new for 2043! I promise you it'll rival the damage from brain aneurysms the way that announcement will blow your minds! We swear we know what we're talking about, we're not just trying to make ourselves feel super special over here! Will somebody please like me?!
 
Last edited:
what the hell GIF
 
  • Like
Reactions: lyingtorobots
This is fire

I mean we haven't hadvour yearly BGW fire yet this year but there is still time


And I'll say from what I hear 2028 is already in the planning and I heard they were trying to find out where to put the attraction. I love how the park is renovating old rides and bringing back past rides in different forms. this will be no different with the Return of Corkscrew Hill.

They decided on a location when they picked the ride.

Let me just say..they aren't done with Ireland after Corkscrew Hill

They Corkscrew is the last major thing planned for Ireland for the near future.

If I already posted it not sure what difference it makes. The admins are gonna edit my comments anyway

Well it makes it a lit easier to follow and doesn't clog up the forum.
 
I don't think I am alone here in saying this phase of the thread makes me thankful for the gift of time to reveal truths to rumors so painfully stated as assured facts by some listed above.

I miss 2003 CSH and hope this will honor it. That is all.

"Wake me up, when September (through April ends)." 😝
 
  • Like
Reactions: Coasternerd
Yes. I heard that too. Would require alot of land clearing. And draining the river.
If I’m not mistaken, a sizeable chunk of this land is EPA protected in some capacity, which means that building over there would pose significant challenges and a mess of red tape to deal with. I may be wrong, since it’s been a while since I last looked. Feel free to correct me if I am.

In any case, draining the river and significant land clearing not only would be insanely destructive to the ecosystem there, it would also take away from the very secluded feeling that Ireland is unique in having compared to the rest of the park. In addition, you would see a lot of backstage areas which is not ideal. I personally don’t see them developing that land, especially on account of Kingsmill being right there. That’s literally as close to Kingsmill as you can get and there’s a reason very little has been built in terms of attractions over there. Not to mention, the noise and other things that the construction would bring would probably cause a lot of undue stress on the animals within the Valley, wild or park resident animals.

I just don’t see a world where a major new ride on that scale happens in Ireland.
 
Got to be honest, something I do love about indoor attractions like Return to Corkscrew Hill, is it kinda takes me back to the days when we weren't getting constant updates to the progress of a ride being built and left some surprises without doing some silly marketing thing like "What's in the shed?"
 
I love we moved from talking about willow to jokes about this being the first dark ride with a inversion
 
I love we moved from talking about willow to jokes about this being the first dark ride with a inversion
You're welcome

But yeah, mark my words right here right now...corkscrew hill is not the only Ireland announcement coming. And also remember horsesboy said that i'm full of shit. So let's just see!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
But yeah, mark my words right here right now...corkscrew hill is not the only Ireland announcement coming. And also remember horsesboy said that i'm full of shit. So let's just see!


Actually what I said was

Corkscrew is the last major thing planned for Ireland for the near future.



Well it makes it a lit easier to follow and doesn't clog up the forum.

It's possible that you know something about something that isn't in what I consider the "near future" it's possible what are referring to isn't what I would consider "major". Hell I will even give you that it's possible that sources that have never fed me bad info are wrong this time but I consider it extremely unlikely given it came from multiple people with solid track records. Regardless I think my response was fairly polite and not something that warrants what I read as an overly aggressive and hostile response.
 
Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad