God that's a weird support structure. Probably because of the controlled spin but it looks so uniquely different than any other Intamin support anywhere, even F&FWestLaunch track is halfway installed!
(Photos: @insideuniversal, X)
View attachment 43001View attachment 43002
I think I saw someone somewhere (maybe that Reddit thread) say it looks like that due to a catwalk.God that's a weird support structure. Probably because of the controlled spin but it looks so uniquely different than any other Intamin support anywhere, even F&FWest
I have a feeling this one is going to surpass the one in California in every way!
That inversion looks really cool and unique! Also, @CoasterMac , how did you guess that in your pre creation? There was no track up for it yet except for the valleys when you made it lol
Basically what @Zachary said. Lots of (too much) time analyzing the individual support & track pieces, and trying to pre-assemble them to figure out where they would go. By the point in time that I posted that, there were pretty much just 5 pieces of track left and all of them had similar rotation angles. So continuing the path it was taking, it basically had to keep twisting the same direction to form a shape like that.how did you guess that in your pre creation? There was no track up for it yet except for the valleys when you made it lol
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.