Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
well, the enterprise got sold so that why it got removed (I hope whoever bought the enterprise must operate it)
 
Mach Fun and Sunny Day Swings are just rotting away in the overflow lot. It's been over a year now since they arrived.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20251126_213732774.jpg
    PXL_20251126_213732774.jpg
    346.3 KB · Views: 35
  • PXL_20251126_214049245.jpg
    PXL_20251126_214049245.jpg
    319.8 KB · Views: 32
  • PXL_20251126_214037066.jpg
    PXL_20251126_214037066.jpg
    334.5 KB · Views: 31
  • PXL_20251126_213954779.jpg
    PXL_20251126_213954779.jpg
    290.5 KB · Views: 30
  • PXL_20251126_213938980.jpg
    PXL_20251126_213938980.jpg
    397.6 KB · Views: 31
  • PXL_20251126_213909315.jpg
    PXL_20251126_213909315.jpg
    381.7 KB · Views: 33
  • PXL_20251126_213846213.jpg
    PXL_20251126_213846213.jpg
    251.8 KB · Views: 34
Also @bigmac1789 ‘s photo. They’ve painted over some of the rust.

PXL_20260214_201846606.jpeg

See for dramatic effect I could say that I don’t trust them setting up a garbage piece of SBF Visa hardware that aged poorly at the first location and was left rotting in the elements for a couple years. However several weeks ago I also rode the Ohio State Fair Fireball three times in the Dominican Republic even though there were signs that the ride was compromised. So who am I to talk really, hope it goes well Fun Spot.
 
The Myrtle Beach location doesn't exist anymore 😢

I didn't even know it had existed :( RIP. I had an amazing eighth birthday party at the one by me where I spent the whole time on the motion simulator, drop tower, and foam frenzy. absolutely lit FECs, they do so much for their size
 
I didn't even know it had existed :( RIP. I had an amazing eighth birthday party at the one by me where I spent the whole time on the motion simulator, drop tower, and foam frenzy. absolutely lit FECs, they do so much for their size
Yeah, the Myrtle Beach area has a lot of dead theme parks like Hard Rock Park/ Freestyle Music Park, the MB Pavillion, Funplex, Magic Harbor, MB Grand Prix (Had coasters from Pavilion), Ocean Drive Pavilion, Fun Sun Park, Windy Hill Watterboggan Park, and Gay Dolphin Park
 
  • Like
Reactions: northdetective
I didn't even know it had existed :( RIP. I had an amazing eighth birthday party at the one by me where I spent the whole time on the motion simulator, drop tower, and foam frenzy. absolutely lit FECs, they do so much for their size
Yeah, the Myrtle Beach location was open for 3 seasons, did not market well at all, and generally didn’t perform well. Didn’t even know it was there until I was in town the first year it was open.
 
Hey everyone!

I stopped by Fun Spot Orlando the other day and i'm happy to announce that Mach Fun has finally gone vertical! Currently most of the tower is in place with the exception of the topper. Other electrical panels are inside the park but have yet to be installed. In the overflow lot, the ride is looking pretty rough yet most of the ride parts are still on site in the parking lot and have yet to be moved over. If you want to see what's going on, check out my video linked below!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source
 
I’m genuinely wondering how much downtime this thing is going to have when it opens/how much it’ll be delayed because of likely corrosion.
 
Setting up a complex and mechanically troubled piece of short shelf-life SBF Visa hardware that ran for multiple years straight with zero maintenance done on it during this time before being left stored in the Florida elements for another year and a half is not a great idea. I enjoy repeating this.
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad