Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I rode this multiple times on my Texas trip this past weekend: 1st row on the edge, 3rd row in the middle, and then 3rd row on the edge.

I'll have a full review later, but I just plain don't agree with anyone calling this rough or having a significant rattle.

I could hear the seatbelts clattering around at certain points but I didn't *feel* much of any rattle, certainly not in a way that detracted from the experience.

To me, this only reinforced my opinion that the "B&M is rough now" takes are greatly exaggerated, especially after having ridden multiple recently-built B&Ms in the past few months like Rapterra, Wolf's Revenge, Rakshasa, and this.
 
I just rode rapterra and wolfs revenge, and i agree i would not call them rough but i feel like jittery or shaky is better verbage. Iron Menace on the other hand is yikes.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Fiender
Rapterra is the only “rattle era” B&M I’ve been on and my takeaway has always been that it’s got a wobble and it absolutely shouldn’t, but it’s a fantastic ride regardless. My brother rode Iron Menace during previews and has maintained that the rough spots are some real bullshit, but that it’s as bad as it is in that specific scenario because it’s all Dorney will get for the foreseeable future.
 
  • Like
Reactions: TheCoasterNerd
I rode this multiple times on my Texas trip this past weekend: 1st row on the edge, 3rd row in the middle, and then 3rd row on the edge.

I'll have a full review later, but I just plain don't agree with anyone calling this rough or having a significant rattle.

I could hear the seatbelts clattering around at certain points but I didn't *feel* much of any rattle, certainly not in a way that detracted from the experience.

To me, this only reinforced my opinion that the "B&M is rough now" takes are greatly exaggerated, especially after having ridden multiple recently-built B&Ms in the past few months like Rapterra, Wolf's Revenge, Rakshasa, and this.
Yeah, I’ve done Rapterra, Pipeline, Phoenix Rising, Iron Menace, and Wolf, and any ‘rattle’ is greatly exaggerated. IM was rough in 2024, but it’s much improved this year.
 
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad