Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I'm glad the Volcano Replacement is getting pushed back. That wing would've been a really bad replacement.

Cross our fingers that this is a compact coaster?

Agreed on the pushed back, disagree on bad replacement.

I’m honestly not sure if this means an Old Virginia version of London Rocks or if the 2021 project is new rocks in Old Virginia but both seem equally plausible to me :p.
I’m a bit late on this but:
KD reunited Scott Gasparich and Jason Kantrowitz to bring a show in which they drop (foam) rocks on the actors... in Old Virginia.

P.S: To ensure the show is a success, it will also be choreographed by Karma Camp. (BGW inside joke, if you don’t get it.)

• Haha
Reactions: Zachary and Thomas
I’m a bit late on this but:
KD reunited Scott Gasparich and Jason Kantrowitz to bring a show in which they drop (foam) rocks on the actors... in Old Virginia.

P.S: To ensure the show is a success, it will also be choreographed by Karma Camp. (BGW inside joke, if you don’t get it.)

I have sources telling me that project was delayed while they install scaffolding in front of the Safari Village waterfall for their other new show, Kilimanjaro Kommotion.

Last edited:
So, I was thinking about this and that space clearing with everything coming out (like the queue being taking out and all)....and I think an interesting idea for KD/CF to do with this space is get S&S to build a Steel Curtain like coaster. It's incredibly "thin" in terms of width of the ride. How cool would it be to have an airtime hill and inversion over the plaza in front of Avalanche's entrance, with a unique inversion/turnaround in the former space of Crypt.

I made a little drawing of some ideas:
~Red encircled area would be the new S&S coaster
~Blue (ok so if you've read any of my KD dream concepts you know this) is the new Safari themed Boo Blasters queue
~Yellow is the new space opened up for new games/snack/flat packages.

Safari Village.jpg

A big development at this point would be learning if the 2021 project is going on the Crypt site, Volcano site, or both sites. Also, if Scrambler is moving (again)...

I’m not making a prediction lol. Instead I’m gonna hope this thing is a relocated pinfari so that my karma increases.

I'd be cool with a 4D Free Spin if it's solely a Crypt replacement and has no impact on Volcano's replacement. Similar experience, moderately inexpensive, +1 for the coaster nerds. Not the biggest fan of them but I guess it's one of the most exciting options in the thread.

just please not a skywarp.

I'd be cool with a 4D Free Spin if it's solely a Crypt replacement and has no impact on Volcano's replacement. Similar experience, moderately inexpensive, +1 for the coaster nerds. Not the biggest fan of them but I guess it's one of the most exciting options in the thread.

just please not a skywarp.

Imagine Kings Dominion replacing Volcano with a basic S&S Free Spin clone.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad