Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Well, it looks like topography of the Crypt ride site minus the ride. It shows all the existing landscaping, hardscaping, and buildings/structures surrounding it. The clue is "future ride". So, something(s) is/are going to replace the Crypt. Whether or not the future ride is "THE" 2021 Attraction or part of something larger is TBD.

There’s no benefit to removing Wicked Twister. It gives CP a record and doesn’t take up a lot of usable space. People need to just stop predicting it goes anywhere.

There’s no benefit to removing Wicked Twister. It gives CP a record and doesn’t take up a lot of usable space. People need to just stop predicting it goes anywhere.
I thought it was pretty open knowledge that CP is ready to get rid of wicked Twister to make room for something else

If they didn't essentially box it in with Gatekeeper and WindSeeker, I don't see what they could place in there without getting rid of their flats and Ferris wheel next door.

Though, as I said before, I'm totally cool with WT coming to KD.

When was the last time CF relocated a coaster from one of their parks to another? When Ouimett was CEO, I remember him specifically stating that he didn't believe in "ride rotations" because he thought that if a ride had waned in popularity at one park, it wasn't good enough to be worth installing at another park. It looks like the company still has a similar philosophy under Zimmerman; all of the company's recent removals, including the smaller and easily relocatable coasters, have been outright demolished.

Also, I think putting Wicked Twister into KD would go over horribly with the GP. It's essentially Volcano but... less. I think many people, myself included, would view it as a simply a smaller, downgraded version of the coaster that was just removed from that section of the park.

Reactions: Intimidator325
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad