Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
One thing I’ve noticed from being in Bts areas is there’s no fence around the ride yet so from what I’ve heard they can’t even begin testing until a fence is up
Depends on the testing they are doing. If they haven't finished the pull through that is something they can test. Also they can check other parts of the ride. They could be checking the electrical work, or the switch track mechanism. You just won't see the train getting launched through until there's a fence

Reactions: Buschfan777
So I was at the park yesterday and saw some pipes wrapped up along with one on some wood Stilts. I have no idea what this could be I'm guessing it's for ether lights or pipes in the ground since they were pretty small.

What an uninspired station, even with covid. Maybe in a few years they will redo it ro make it look like a temple. It seems so simple and would add so much!

It's also quite possible any artistic elements could be added at end right before opening.

Unless I'm mistaken, the site plans we've seen are based on engineering/architectural requirements and won't necessarily include anything that could be added in later that isn't part of the structure itself.

So I ran into Kevin last Thursday night and stopped to get a pin and talk. Asked about testing and commissioning process and he mentioned that they would be starting back up soon (his exact word was "soon"). I'm going to guess sometime in the dead period between the Harvest event and the Christmas event they will get folks back on site and get ramped up to finish.

What an uninspired station, even with covid. Maybe in a few years they will redo it ro make it look like a temple. It seems so simple and would add so much!
The station isn't finished. They still have a probably 6-8 weeks of work to finish everything. That doesn't even take into account the added work that will be required by the fact that they did no preparations for the shutdown. They just stopped coming one day.

Last edited:
The station isn't finished. They still have a probably 6-8 months of work to finish everything. That doesn't even take into account the added work that will be required by the fact that they did no preparations for the shutdown. They just stopped coming one day.

Are you implying that the ride wasn't going to open until September even before COVID?

Honest question: Will Pantheon be better than Storm Runner? If it surpasses Storm Runner on overall quality I mean that's a winner in my book!
I think it will it has better elements and pacing it looks like, storm runner has the more intense launch for sure though with the hydraulic launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad