Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicole said:
We got some interesting impressions reported to us:

- There are 20 airtime moments: The barrel roll drop, first turn, cutback, and the two 90 degree turns at the end give a very weird floating sensation; Every other hill gives very good ejector airtime; The biggest most surprising moment is the airtime hill following the trick track, comparable to the Rolling Thunder hill on El Toro.

- No hats of any type are allowed on the ride. You may keep your phone and other items that fit inside in your pockets.

- If you are over 48 inches tall and your feet do not lay flat on the floor while seated, you may not ride.

- The photo takes place immediately after the trick track.

Wow so this really is RMC El Toro. Insane hills with floater turns.

Nicole said:
We got some interesting impressions reported to us:

- There are 20 airtime moments: The barrel roll drop, first turn, cutback, and the two 90 degree turns at the end give a very weird floating sensation; Every other hill gives very good ejector airtime; The biggest most surprising moment is the airtime hill following the trick track, comparable to the Rolling Thunder hill on El Toro.

- No hats of any type are allowed on the ride. You may keep your phone and other items that fit inside in your pockets.

- If you are over 48 inches tall and your feet do not lay flat on the floor while seated, you may not ride.

- The photo takes place immediately after the trick track.

Update:

If you are 48 inches tall you may ride, regardless if your feet touch the ground or not. Apparently, this is a change in policy.

Anybody else obsessively stressing about fitting on TT like me? I'm big and tall (6'3 315 lbs, 42-44" waistline been working out for a year) and can fit on i305 fine but I've heard RMCs are pretty hard for even slightly above averaged sized people to ride.

I have heard whispers that these new second generation trains may be slightly more forgiving. Fingers crossed, because both Lightning Rod and Joker @ SFDK were on the tighter side of things for me.

I will report back ASAP tomorrow morning with my experience.

Zachary said:
I have heard whispers that these new second generation trains may be slightly more forgiving.

I was told they are slightly tighter fit, but only in the floor area where your feet go.

Reactions: Zachary
Status
Not open for further replies.
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad