Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Actually. Apollo's was up for the whole day after 11:15 and I don't call that a majority of the day. Griffon was open for only 45 mins, so I don't think that even qualifies. However, let Nessie reign forever.
Also, the only reason Log Flume was closed is because they just recently replaced the lift, so you can't be that mad at Log Flume. I was even expecting it to be closed anyway.

Just watched Scott's presentation.

One: He got Verbolten's birthday wrong. He said it was May 19th.

Two: He said that during IllumiNights, the shows in Ireland and Italy are changing. That mean we have to live with WunderBarn again -_-

JuniorBGWfan28 said:
Actually. Apollo's was up for the whole day after 11:15 and I don't call that a majority of the day.

Apollos wasn't up all day. I got there at 11:10 and it was closed and I left at 3:30 and it was just running empty trains.

All of the Pass Member Preview Day presentations along with a few thoughts and full text summaries can be found here: http://bgwfans.com/2013/opening-weekend-report-part-1/ Enjoy!

And for those of you who are wondering where the pictures are, part 2 is the photo update.

Reactions: netdvn
What do you guys think of the new signs at the front entrance? I saw pics on the facebook page. I'm not feeling them. I prefer the old signs.

I honestly think they're a major improvement. I can't believe that out of all the things for the general public to be raging about, they pick the new entrance sign. There are much more gaudy things inside the park.

I like the new entrance, it definitely helps people know where to go to actually enter the park. I myself always thought you had to go through the ticket booths to enter the park, but that was when I was a kid.

My only question is what about the people from overflow parking? Perhaps it would be proper to add a replicated archway on that side of the ticket booths as well?

Great work putting all the photos together in a very well organized overview! I know how much effort goes into stuff like that. :)

Reactions: Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad