Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I don't know why, but these videos are getting harder and harder for me to watch. Seeing the decay just start to set in feels way worse than seeing a park that previously looked like it could practically reopen tomorrow.

Heartbreaking stuff.
This is how I felt watching these videos a month or two ago. Seeing the park empty during peak summer when it feels like it should be open with guests and rides running was depressing to see.
 
I'm surprised they have left so much in place as they have. I would have assumed they would have dismantled so much more by now and shipped/stored or prepped it for another park.

Side note, I hope to see HQ go to Carowinds. If they got a move on they could even do a last minute addition announcement like Gadv did this past winter. It could absolutely be up and running by next season. But I doubt it.
 
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

I’ve only been to SAA once but would you be able to see Harley Quinn from this point in the video
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source ?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Le Moose
It looked like from the point in the video that I sent you, you would be able to see it, but I wasn’t 100%.View attachment 45051
No the line is correct but it's not really as tall as you would think. This was shot from a down slope with Joker's Jinx station in-between as well as a pretty tall security wall. I don't believe it would be visible in this shot.
 
  • Like
Reactions: wasteman
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad