Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
RE: Park Menus & Prices - 2013

^
Try asking for the hot dog or sandwich ONLY. I am finding more and more that these options are not on the menus. It will probably knock a dollar or two off of the price. :cool:
I am not eating anything else at the park until I get to try this stand.
Unless it is closed, in which case PRETZEL HOUSE here I come!!!!!!

I have learned that you can custom order practically anything and it may/may not change the price but go give it a try I know I will :p

Reactions: chickenking

Well, they certainly couldn't have picked a busier day to be open than it was on 4/1....I've gone to BG hundreds of times and I have NEVER seen the food line at Festhaus snake out the front door before. I certainly hope they don't have that cart in Ireland open only on days like THAT!!

A lady told me today that the Irish Sausage stand should be open tomorrow. Said it was usually on busy days only; confirming what some folks here have mentioned. I may go against my better judgement on a Saturday so I can try this thing because I have yet to be concerned about the CAUTION sign in this pic:

Attachments

• IMGP1095.JPG
    IMGP1095.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 50
Reactions: Planeteer

Well, I made the trip this afternoon and sure enough the park was packed and the stand was open. Click for my REVIEW
When asked, the employees working it called it the "Talking Tree Stand." I think it is interesting though that on my receipt it says "Ireland Shrimp" at the top. And yes, it is $2.00 cheaper if you only get the foot-long. :)
Also of note, the Irish Nachos really are just the chips with chili dumped on top of them. Not very appealing to me, but they might be good. The sausage sandwich looked decent, but I doubt I'll go to this thing again.

Squire's Grill is still the #1 accessed menu, followed by the Irish Sausage stand and Festhaus. SQUIRE'S!!!!! :huh:

^^ That absolutely has to be because most people just cruise right past that place on their way to the rest of the park & don't actually know what they offer there. I just had their double bacon cheeseburger the other day. Not bad, actually. I'll post a meal review on it.

Reactions: chickenking

I think the reason it is the most accessed is because it is in a part of the park that nobody goes to unless they are coming in or leaving. I take it people are just scoping out the menu just to see what it is like and if they are interested. I know I am.

I had a decent breakfast there too. I'm sure that people are just skipping it and checking it out here. That is all good. I just thought for sure that Trapper's or the Festhaus would be first.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad