Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
^ Yes. At the 7:15 mark you see the infamous killing of the opera "fat lady". Their Italian shows were notoriously cheesy in spite of the fantastic news sets each year, but "That's Amore" probably takes the cake.

And further proof that some of the shows, even during the Anheuser-Busch days, weren't all winners.

^Was going to post a huge rant about the AB days. Not worth it. ;)

I feel like I've asked this before, but doesn't BGWFans have an archive of BGEScape? Does that include their videos?

Reactions: Lord Robert
This is what happens when you get me looking through stuff over at Scare Search. I place the blame squarely on @Zachary. Some screen shots from 2001. What can one say? The pictures speak for themselves.

View attachment 13117View attachment 13118View attachment 13119View attachment 13114View attachment 13115View attachment 13116View attachment 13122View attachment 13123View attachment 13120View attachment 13121View attachment 13125View attachment 13124View attachment 13113

Okay, so I can speak a bit. Trees, trees, trees. Oktoberfest before DarKastle changes. Everything seems so sterile now compared to before.
It’s so weird seeing pics of BGW without seeing Griffon in one. I was only 4 when they added it to the park, so I don’t rly remember anything before that.

Reactions: violetfemme
Looking for wedding footage, I came across some of these gems. I really need to get these tapes converted. I think these are 2007. I just shot these off the TV with my phone. I'll see you in two weeks after Gavin and Zachary ban me for the server space these take. (If they show up, I'm not sure what format they need to be.)

View attachment IMG_6698.mp4
View attachment IMG_6700.mp4
View attachment IMG_6701.mp4
View attachment IMG_6702.mp4
View attachment IMG_6703.mp4
View attachment IMG_6704.mp4
View attachment IMG_6712.mp4

Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad