Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
10447848_963965096962808_2584628043568679398_n.jpg

Such authenticity! It's like you're really in Germany!

The Lemonade Stand has been given a much more, um, matching color scheme over its green and yellow predecessor for the 2015 season. Not to mention that 'Das Chicken Shack' is no longer located there. A picture can be found below:

YkjyCeV.jpg

The Kugelhalle Arcade's sign and a couple of murals have been given a fresh detailing/paint job, which is very good, because they seemed to be very faded last year. Pictures can be seen below:

2O1jIDA.jpg

DlTL9Ez.jpg

And finally, the traveling Plinko game seems to be making a stop by Verbolten for the 2015 season.

ssZqzh6.jpg

I wonder if anyone has won the quick que on that game? Unless they give the winner's entire party the same quick que, seems like a waste. Unless BG is counting on the winner then wanting to buy additional passes for the rest of the group. I guess it could be a good prize for someone that likes to ride alone.

Reactions: Nicole
There is a and I quote a freaking huge pile of dirt and rubble in festhaus park. If I had to guess I would say they are digging up the remaining drachen fire footers. But this dirt pile was freaking huge and the pile of rubble is pretty big too. Does anyone have any info

Reactions: jornor
I just saw an Oak Island Creative person looking towards the verbolten waterfall...do y'all have any idea of what Oak island could be doing?

If anyone had noticed walking from Rhinefeld to Oktoberfest would see that the 2011 logo for the hamlet has been put on the gate just like the old one did. So I'm glad that gate has something on it once again. :)

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad