Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
So March has started and I don't hear any murmurings about the 2019 shows. That's a little concerning.

Reactions: VikingvadR
Assuming what I heard last is still the plan, I recommend you look at what other SEAS parks are doing for a hint at BGW's direction this year.

The latest Screamscape update is a good place to start...

• Angry
Reactions: Ice and Lord Robert
A certain pet show's venue being repurposed for small-venue concerts
Pet Shenanigans is literally the best show ever. I've been scared more times by the fighter plane birds than I ever have at Howl-O-Scream. This shall not happen.

If Zachary is teasing at live concerts, hopefully this will come either in San Marco or the Globe where a show is needed, instead of continuing the trend of replacing pet shows with concerts. Any show is better than no show. Kinda.

I heard rumors of a Killarney Komotion reboot.

tenor.gif

Reactions: Alf33
I wonder if the "Left Shark" is touring?
If Left Shark is accompanied by Katy Perry in her Super Bowl beach costume, then count me in. Bad show, average music, but a nice job by the wardrobe department.

If Left Shark is accompanied by Katy Perry in her Super Bowl beach costume, then count me in. Bad show, average music, but a nice job by the wardrobe department.

That beach costume she wore at the Super Bowl looked like a Hot Dog on a Stick uniform.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad