Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Well talk to one of the trumpet players today he said he is heading back to D.C. area. Two of the Drummers are staying on for Monster stomp, and another trumpet player staying for the Nightbeats band.

Reactions: Ambz
Rather than deal with the struggles of the past, when losing a significant portion of the performers, it was easier to end the show early. This was a good call in my opinion. I'd rather not see the quality suffer just to keep a show on life support.

Reactions: Mushroom
I am actually intrigued by the fact that Joe Peczi's first act as VP of Entertainment is not to rid the park of its existing show lineup.

Edit: It's Pete Dunklee

Thomas said:
Maybe because he is actually practical and seems to be doing things slowly instead of blowing loads of money revamping everything at once?

Bull Honky!

He's supposed to burn BGW down to the ground and then call up the PFN faithful (preferably with his telepathic link) to inquire what changes everyone wants.

Reactions: Nicole and Zimmy
CastleOSullivan said:
I am actually intrigued by the fact that Joe Peczi's first act as VP of Entertainment is not to rid the park of its existing show lineup.

Is Joe Peczi the VP of Entertainment now?

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad