Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Don’t see how the virus would affect BGW at all. Disney is still running like normal and certainly have more people from the far ends of the world that Busch. As far as the weather.....there’s a 50/50 chance of the forecast being even remotely right. Only job I know you can be completely wrong most of the time and still get a paycheck....i’m not looking at NWS folks......just those with the super triple doppler nextforcast tracking the storm to your back door weather tv show people.

• Dislike
Reactions: Nicole
Weather forecasting is generally accurate up to 3 days in advance. Beyond that it is not possible to be reliable, as they are observing giant complex swirling fields of dynamic fluids.

Yeah, just get to the park EARLY or have a Premier or Platinum pass and use the employee gate. Once you make it inside, things typically aren’t THAT bad.
We’re Uber-ing in from our hotel, and have the Platinum pass, so we ought to be coming in from the England lot. I expect my girlfriend will want to get in line early. Will we be able to get in line at the gate around 9-9:30? (My guess is she will want to be there hanging around for an hour or so before we can even walk in, haha).

If you are Ubering, honestly, I would skip all the parking booths all together and ask the driver to drop you off at the BGW bus stop off of Route 60. That way you can walk over to the gates whenever you get there without having to worry about long parking lines, late parking openings, new employees who don't know what they're doing yet, etc. It just removes basically all uncertainty from the equation and it allows you to get there essentially as early as you want.

As in passes given to current employees for their friends and family? I believe so.

The Friends and Family passes we’re allowed in last year on preview day. I can not get a response from BGW on messenger.

I’ve seen A TON of questions about who can and can’t go passing entirely unanswered on social media. I started answering a handful of the ones I could yesterday since BGW can’t be bothered. As far as I know though, for this year’s Sneak Peek, we have no official statement as to whether out of state Platinum passes or BGW-based Friends and Family passes are allowed in. It’s a mess and BGW marketing clearly just doesn’t give a shit.

Reactions: wombat96 and Nicole
Yeah, that’s my understanding of their question.

In the past, some Friends & Family passes have been let in and others haven’t.
Yea, I was just trying to clarify he was referring to employee ones as officially the members passes are not included and indeed have not worked for previous sneek peeks.

Yes the bring a friend tickets are not valid on sneak peak day. However employee friends and family passes are allowed to visit during the sneak peak events. They don't get any of the other member benefits though.

I’ve seen A TON of questions about who can and can’t go passing entirely unanswered on social media. I started answering a handful of the ones I could yesterday since BGW can’t be bothered. As far as I know though, for this year’s Sneak Peek, we have no official statement as to whether out of state Platinum passes or BGW-based Friends and Family passes are allowed in. It’s a mess and BGW marketing clearly just doesn’t give a shit.

But, but, but they REALLY love us!
Member love.jpg

• Love
Reactions: Nibbins
I distinctly remember a park president explain that Friends and Family Passes that are given to team members, can be used on the member sneak peek days but team members themselves were not allowed.

Also regardless of what you call them they are officially titled, "Friends and Family Pass", they are issued to team members either 2 per year or 4 per year depending on your employment status, are valid only for the year they are issued/earned, have no blockout dates, includes Christmas Town, has 30% off etc. and so forth. They are essentially treated as platinum passes in the eyes of BGW.

Reactions: Glissade
Yes and no, as with most BGW policies and offerings ... it depends on who you get when you roll up. But officially, no preferred parking.

Reactions: ControlsEE
I distinctly remember a park president explain that Friends and Family Passes that are given to team members, can be used on the member sneak peek days but team members themselves were not allowed.

Also regardless of what you call them they are officially titled, "Friends and Family Pass", they are issued to team members either 2 per year or 4 per year depending on your employment status, are valid only for the year they are issued/earned, have no blockout dates, includes Christmas Town, has 30% off etc. and so forth. They are essentially treated as platinum passes in the eyes of BGW.
You can get more than 4 if you have more dependents than that.

Reactions: VonDerrick
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad