This is my 13th reason. Goodnight everybody, I’ll see you all in hell.
Those bitchesThey emailed me but then told me I'm not allowed to fill out the survey, which is a genius move.
And why on earth? Six Flags is run by Cedar Fair people anyway—what are you complaining about?PLEASE SIX FLAGS sell all of the legacy Cedar Fair parks to someone who ACTUALLY CARES!!!. This rebranding idea is pitiful. Why would they ever want to take away the name Cedar Point and change it to Six Flags? I would argue that Cedar Point has more brand positive brand recognition than Six Flags ever did, even if the name Six Flags is more well known. This is just sad and frustrating!
a twitter user apperntly got a survey asking about changing the park names
a few from six flags northern ohio and other parks like carowinds to six flags over carolinas
Direct Link to Embedded Media Source
"A Six Flags Experience" is clunky and it sucks but it is generally the least offensive to my sensibility.
If Geauga Lake was Six Flags Ohio, that implies CePo = Six Flags West of Ohio and KI = Six Flags Southwest of OhioLoving the implication that Kings Island becomes Six Flags Over South Ohio. Not even southern Ohio. South Ohio
I can confirm I received the same survey. It initially blocked me from taking it once I noted I was 34 and working in financial services. I redid the link and changed the description and it let me into the survey. I figure they are trying to avoid young adults who might question the decision at all.I refuse to believe this was a real idea that was approved to go out to the public lmao
Change your age or work profession. Go to the same linkThey emailed me but then told me I'm not allowed to fill out the survey, which is a genius move.
View attachment 45069
I think all I have to add is trying to boost Six Flags as a brand and not just the corporate name is very stupid. "A Six Flags Experience" is clunky and it sucks but it is generally the least offensive to my sensibility.
We use essential cookies to make this site work, and optional cookies to enhance your experience.