Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
They emailed me but then told me I'm not allowed to fill out the survey, which is a genius move.
7501.png
I think all I have to add is trying to boost Six Flags as a brand and not just the corporate name is very stupid. "A Six Flags Experience" is clunky and it sucks but it is generally the least offensive to my sensibility.
 
PLEASE SIX FLAGS sell all of the legacy Cedar Fair parks to someone who ACTUALLY CARES!!!. This rebranding idea is pitiful. Why would they ever want to take away the name Cedar Point and change it to Six Flags? I would argue that Cedar Point has more brand positive brand recognition than Six Flags ever did, even if the name Six Flags is more well known. This is just sad and frustrating!
And why on earth? Six Flags is run by Cedar Fair people anyway—what are you complaining about?
 
a twitter user apperntly got a survey asking about changing the park names
a few from six flags northern ohio and other parks like carowinds to six flags over carolinas

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Option 1 just sounds like they just wanna copy Enchanted Parks after selling some Parks to them..
 
I would definitely prefer just dropping the sixflags name entirely. Most people call the parks by their name. Ceder fair never had any problems with it before the merger with marketing and united parks literally has two different brands and no one cares. I want no catchphrases or tag lines they are all so ridiculous sounding. If they simply want people to be able to identify all the properties with the company than just simply add the small SF symbol (not the name) in the right corner above the park name.
 
I've said for a while they should rebrand everything to "[Park Name], A Six Flags Park", with the latter in much smaller print to deemphasize it. Given that the merged company seems to be doing everything possible to tank the brand, now is as good of time as any to give it a try.
 
I can’t help but notice a large number of the staff at Carowinds still wearing Cedar Fair clothing. I guess this must be what they are waiting for.
 
Last edited:
  • Like
Reactions: northdetective
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad