Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
[split] Little Nessie

This was my photo of my brother and me on the ride. But what I can recall (granted I was about 2 years old at the time) was that it was went around and around (very fast), it was small, and had slight ups and downs. Nothing fancy I recall.. but the Nessie Cars I thought looked really neat. (I would saw the size was small enough to fit on the concrete slab where the locker are now in Scotland - the all day lockers - not the Nessie Lockers). After Little Nessie was removed the shelter was added and it became a pen to house tons of balloons.

You could buy a Busch gardens balloon at this location. Later- it became lockers.

I do think that there were individual Nessie cars that sat two people.. they all were full size dragons. I also think it was attached to a center hub. again... fuzzy on the details.

Maybe something like this??? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPTFPACmJwc

I can dig further and see if I can find out more.

Attachments

• SCAN0042.JPG
    SCAN0042.JPG
    247.6 KB · Views: 109
Holy shit! That picture is incredible! Thank you so much for uploading it!

That is the sort of picture that changes the known history of the park. Until now we've never had a picture that shows enough of the attraction to be useful in identifying the actual ride type!

So... does anyone know what this thing is? It looks like it is running with tires on a cement base?

I'm fairly certain that it worked just like the ladybug ride in LOTD. It looks like a larger version of it. I don't remember the ride, I'm just guessing how it works from the photo.

Edit: Is this located where little Clydesdale currently sits or am I looking at it wrong?

Reactions: jornor and Zachary
MAZ said:
I'm fairly certain that it worked just like the ladybug ride in LOTD. It looks like a larger version of it. I don't remember the ride, I'm just guessing how it works from the photo.

Edit:   Is this located where little Clydesdale currently sits or am I looking at it wrong?

I think it is where the second set of lockers are now.

Reactions: jornor
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad