Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
BGT getting a new park president is how I remember to rotate my tires.

Looks like its happening faster each time if the rumors are true
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Edit im starting to believe there is a curse on BGT park president like hogwarts with the dark arts teacher
 
Last edited:
I don't understand why corporate wants this park to fail so badly. They were turning things around with the new president and now all that is gonna be reversed.

I refused to visit BGT this year. This is the first year I won't be setting foot in this park since I moved to Florida in 2016. I even visited after I moved back to Virginia including COVID. It's a shame. I like the park but I hate seeing the direction it's traveling in.
 
Last edited:
I don't understand why corporate wants this park to fail so badly. They were turning things around with the new president and now all that is gonna be reversed.

I refused to visit BGT this year. This is the first year I won't be setting foot in this park since I moved to Florida in 2016. I even visited after I moved back to Virginia including COVID. It's a shame. I like the park but I hate seeing the direction it's traveling in.
havent set foot in BGT since iron gwazi mostly due to i4 traffic. i just hope brad does not have to run 5 parks now and a replacement can be found sooner rather than later
 
Why does it sound like it might be a little worse than losing a park president again?
im just curious if they are currently listening to offers on the land like cedar fair and cga for the land value. i just know the ceo earlier this year has mentioned they had offers on the land in florida but there might be a little more at play than the leadership changes
 
  • Like
Reactions: tursiops
Do I want Jon Vigue out? Definitely not. Will it be really fucking funny if BGT has lost another park president after mere months? Hell yes it will be.

Place is a neverending trainwreck and I just can't look away.
united parks in general with private equity in charge. at the current rate might as well sell the land of the seaworld parks and bgt and just give bgw to hershend.
 
I assume that once any new park president is hired and on-boarded they learn about a locked, walk-in freezer in a shadowy corner of the park's backstage areas where the park has stashed the bodies of all of the poor Hillsborough County health inspectors who have died in the line of duty on the park premises over the last decade.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Presumably the immense weight of carrying such a horrifying secret drives these poor park presidents to flee the industry within months of being hired time and time again.
 
Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad