Existing Killarney (Ireland)

Login or Register to Hide This Ad

Lord Robert

"Not pet. Wingman."
Apr 18, 2014
I wonder if the shop is getting an exterior and interior renovation or if it's only going to be on the inside. I'm wondering about that too.

Reactions: jornor

Zachary

𝓡oyal 𝓜ango 𝓒réme Frappuccino Survivor
Administrator
Sep 23, 2009
Newport News, VA
twitter.com
New Talking Tree shop name: "Toys O' the Leprechaun"

In happier news, Pot of Gold will be sticking with its current name! Despite the addition of a staircase connecting the two stores, they will both keep unique identities.

Lastly for Killarney for now, apparently a new set of lockers is going in next to Castle O'Sullivan. Maybe they will be used for Battle for Eire?

Mar 16, 2016
Zachary said:
Lastly for Killarney for now, apparently a new set of lockers is going in next to Castle O'Sullivan. Maybe they will be used for Battle for Eire?
That would make sense if they are telling the truth on the base moving more for BfE.

Nicole

Administrator
Jul 22, 2013
Arlington, VA
Zachary said:
I've never needed a locker anywhere for a simulator. If your assessment is correct, I hope they aren't requiring we use them.

Reactions: Lord Robert
Apr 30, 2015
Nicole said:
Zachary said:
I've never needed a locker anywhere for a simulator.  If your assessment is correct, I hope they aren't requiring we use them.
I'm with you Nicole, I hope they don't make them a requirement. Having an option is ok if you really want to use it. We shall see right?

Lord Robert

"Not pet. Wingman."
Apr 18, 2014
I wonder if it's because of the ride vehicle's shaking/moving a justifiable cause for lockers to be installed. But I remember people bringing stuff inside when EitA was around and they managed to find their things afterwards.

Mar 16, 2016
Lord Robert said:
I wonder if it's because of the ride vehicle's shaking/moving a justifiable cause for lockers to be installed. But I remember people bringing stuff inside when EitA was around and they managed to find their things afterwards.
Them saying that the "full capabilities of the base were unlocked" makes me think it's going to be a bit more forceful.

Aug 3, 2017
Raleigh, NC.
Zachary said:
New Talking Tree shop name: "Toys O' the Leprechaun"

In happier news, Pot of Gold will be sticking with its current name! Despite the addition of a staircase connecting the two stores, they will both keep unique identities.

Thank god. I hated the merchandise in the store. Hope they bring back some of the older ireland merchandise.

Ryan

Resident of Mad King Ludwig's Castle
Feb 8, 2018
North Carolina
Joe said:
I'm stoked that the "Toys O' the Leprechaun" name is returning for the Talking Tree shop! The Kids ShamROCK name always felt so tacky, and I like the bit of whimsical mythology afforded by the shop's original name. Very good call!
I agree with you on the notion that Kids ShamROCK always felt like something from the 2000's kids "egdyness"

Login or Register to Hide This Ad