Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
RE: Iron Rattler - Six Flags Fiesta Texas

Shane said:
Oh so jealous of you Sarah.
Well living in San Antonio sometimes has its perks. It's also not too shabby that I go to college less than a mile (across the road) from the park. :p

Sarah said:
Well living in San Antonio sometimes has its perks. It's also not too shabby that I go to college less than a mile (across the road) from the park. :p

Do you go to UTSA?

A friend of mine told me that university was near the park.

This is one of those few coasters where you can actually SEE the airtime in the off-ride videos. I haven't seen airtime look so intense since they first started filming El Toro.

I wonder how many people showed up yesterday for the official opening day of IR since it was a mess around here yesterday. The SF Facebook page said there was almost no wait around 3pm yesterday, so I'm guessing it wasn't that busy. I was planning on going, but couldn't get there because tons of roads were flooded.

Iron Rattler is now re-open after what happened on the Texas Giant, but new surprise, it has seat belts now.

Sarah said:
Iron Rattler is now re-open after what happened on the Texas Giant, but new surprise, it has seat belts now.

Sarah, did you ride it with the new seat belts?

Unagi said:
Sarah said:

Sarah, did you ride it with the new seat belts?
No. I went to the park on Monday, and it was still closed. It just re-opened today according to the park. I'll probably run over there when it's a little bit cooler here next week or the following weekend. I'm so over it being well over 100 degrees every day.

Reactions: Zachary and kenwa
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad