Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Why do I need to use a reply or quote feature when you're post is literally right above mine? That is stupid. So that people can see your same post twice in a row before reading mine?

the purpose of replying and quoting (which are the same exact features) is to reference or reply to posts that are further down the thread where a straight read through would become difficult to understand. However, reading one post right after the other, is basically understood as a naturally flowing conversation.
 
We have gotten well of topic. Tack it up as a misunderstanding and let's move on, more important things.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Zachary
I’m gonna be honest here. I’m all for super nerdy in-depth conversations about what type of coaster is which, but there is literally less than ten seconds of concept art footage released to the public and everyone is just being so negative about this future coaster. This could potentially be one of the best RMC coasters ever or one of the best coasters ever and it seems like everyone is just arguing. There’s not enough information released at the moment to even try and have this debate in all honesty. Getting back on topic, this element underneath the lift structure looks pretty insane.
 
I’m gonna be honest here. I’m all for super nerdy in-depth conversations about what type of coaster is which, but there is literally less than ten seconds of concept art footage released to the public and everyone is just being so negative about this future coaster. This could potentially be one of the best RMC coasters ever or one of the best coasters ever and it seems like everyone is just arguing. There’s not enough information released at the moment to even try and have this debate in all honesty. Getting back on topic, this element underneath the lift structure looks pretty insane.
did you see coaster studios' video? he basically figured out half the layout
 
Curious as to how unloyal the RMC conversion will be to Gwazi's original layout.

In simplest terms it's been looking to me like a cross between Goliath and Storm Chaser for quite a while, though the purple track came as a much welcome surprise.
 
Ok so SEAS definitely got a bulk discount deal on purple paint this year... Steel Eel is going purple, Apollo's getting repainted, and now Gwazi is going to be the same shade of purple! Coincidence? I think not.

@GrandpaD, I have to agree! At what point does this cease being a conversion and is actually just a whole new ride. I guess they are going to be reusing the footers at least...
 
@GrandpaD, I have to agree! At what point does this cease being a conversion and is actually just a whole new ride. I guess they are going to be reusing the footers at least...

Don't forget Gwazi has sat for an incredibly long time in a harsh, humid climate with absolutely no upkeep. I imagine BGT and RMC want to play it as safe as possible and put up fresh wood / fresh steel instead of reusing potentially rotten wood.

Also I said before this was going to be a unique half and half RMC. Half conversion, half ground up, something that RMC hasn't done before especially on this scale.
 
It does appear, in the few pictures I've seen, that RMC takes it down to the bare minimums as seen with Untamed. That coaster will have 5 inversions, the most on an RMC conversion. It'll be interesting if Gwazi equals or surpasses.

14951
Untamed construction Walibi.

The conversion of the former Robin Hood looks to be all wood.
 
Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad