Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Oct 22, 2019
L'Anse aux Meadows as told to Canadian children through educational ads that aired during daytime programming due to laws surrounding advertising to children:

Basically, Vikings did land in Canada, but not in what would eventually become New France, and their conflict was with Indigenous populations, not with settlers (who obviously came centuries later).

Reactions: Zachary
Oct 7, 2011
Quite meta, actually, as it is a myth that there was ever a substantial myth around Viking invasions of that area in the first place.

This approach opens up a ton of possibilities for other hamlets!

Mar 24, 2021
Quite meta, actually, as it is a myth that there was ever a substantial myth around Viking invasions of that area in the first place.

This approach opens up a ton of possibilities for other hamlets!
Shooooot let’s send the Vikings to Pompeii. Don’t change the date or anything, the Vikings are raiding an archeological dig of Pompeii.

• Haha
  • Love
Reactions: belsaas and Zachary

Jonesta6

Glumble
Feb 14, 2019
Seems like the perfect time to drop this reference:

Though dunno where the year-round pirates could be outside of the Globe Theatre...

Nibbins

Resident Rat - They/Them
Sep 3, 2019
VA Beach
InvadR was running only 1 train with only 2 operators again today.

Best part was that they had the quick queue row blocked off and didn’t bother to fill the seats when no one was in the quick queue.
Basically running the 1 train they had only at ~90% capacity at best.

Jul 5, 2017
Think I learned hard today that InvadR is absolutely a back row coaster. I’ve had two front row rides finally lately and I probably would enjoy them a lot more if Texas Stingeay wasn’t so fresh in my brain. I recognize InvadR is first foremost a family coaster but man the forces are not there in the front compared to the back on this one.

SLC Headache

The Spirit of the Forest is a raging Karen
Aug 9, 2017
I realize it's tightly intertwined with two other rides, but could there be room for, say, a few village buildings along the sides or something? That would go a long way in making this feel landscaped and themed.

Login or Register to Hide This Ad