Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
To add onto the English bit, do we know exactly what plays in England?

Also, thought I'd add my own contribution:
New France:
Nox Arcana - The Nameless City
Nox Arcana - Alhazred's Vision
Thanks! And I believe a while back on the thread someone discovered that Nox Arcana’s Winter Knight album plays in England. I personally heard Solitude, Crystal Forest, and December Winds from the album.

Every song posted to this discussion forum (as well as the 2011/2012 HOS music forum) all in one Spotify playlist:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

If there are any songs that I missed, please let me know! I tried to add everything that was posted in these forums.

sweet, thank you! I'm not sure why i'm just deciding to read this thread now, but i'm glad it did :)

Reactions: Mwe BGW
So, this got me thinking that I would love to listen to my Lost Boys soundtrack; it would be perfect to get me in the HOS mood. Then I realized that I have no idea where any of my cassettes are or if I have any way to play them anymore. Then I just started feeling old.
Luckily I have the soundtrack on my phone (Great Soundtrack!). I thought when Lost Boys came out we were well into CDs (Otherwise I would have a vinyl copy)

Lost Boys came out in 1987, right in the transition period from cassette to CD. At that point I still had a tape deck in my car.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad