Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
The Sleepy Hollow music played in Heatherdowns, the Bram Stoker's Dracula music played in the Bitten House and I believe the Van Helsing theme played in Rhinefeld.

The Sleepy Hollow theme was perfect for it's location with the pumpkins hanging and the scarecrows etc.

Music for this year:

• Ripper Row- same Nox Arcana music
  • Scotland- ?
  • Ireland- HOS’s classic 80s rock
  • France- ?
  • New France- ?
  • Germany- ?
  • Oktoberfest- the other playlist Busch sometimes uses (not the one with Bloodstream, How Soon Is Now, etc.); I can list the songs if anyone’s interested
  • Italy- ?
  • Festa Italia- same as last year (see my 10/21/20 post)
If anyone can help fill the gaps, please do! I’ll be working on updating the list as I go back

Music for this year:

• Ripper Row- same Nox Arcana music
  • Scotland- ?
  • Ireland- HOS’s classic 80s rock
  • France- ?
  • New France- ?
  • Germany- ?
  • Oktoberfest- the other playlist Busch sometimes uses (not the one with Bloodstream, How Soon Is Now, etc.); I can list the songs if anyone’s interested
  • Italy- ?
  • Festa Italia- same as last year (see my 10/21/20 post)
If anyone can help fill the gaps, please do! I’ll be working on updating the list as I go back
Heatherdowns plays somme of Banbury's HOS music, mainly the crows and music, no whistle noises or screaming.

Walking by the horse pasture area this morning they were playing Auld Lang Syne. Thought it was funny to hear New Years music at Howl-O-Scream. I guess anything goes.

Reactions: ludmarco
Last edited:
No no no. It's the Good Old Song. Wahoowa!

Seriously though, if anyone's interested, here's a link to the recording of the song that BGW plays. It's "Bluebells of Scotland / Auld Lang Syne" by the Star Accordion Band and has played in Heatherdowns for decades.

It was bugging me not writing up the alternate HOS Oktoberfest playlist, so here goes. I will be updating throughout the season.
  • (Don’t Fear) the Reaper- Blue Öyster Cult
  • Psycho- Puddle of Mud
  • Aerials- System Of a Down
  • Bat Country- Avenged Sevenfold
  • Let You Down- Seether
  • Careless Whisper- Seether
  • Smooth Criminal- Alien Ant Farm
  • All Around Me- Flyleaf
  • I Hate Everything About You- Three Days Grace (someone please confirm)
  • Devil- Shinedown
  • Heads Will Roll- Yeah Yeah Yeahs
  • My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark- Fall Out Boy (someone please confirm)
  • Evil Angel- Breaking Benjamin

Last edited:
How they haven't used Halloween from DMB is sad....then again it has nothing to do with Halloween other than Dave screaming and refusing to print the lyrics because he says his mother would not appreciate what he wrote.

(if you want to skip the drum solo skip to 3:11):
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: ludmarco
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad