Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
RE: Howl-O-Scream 2011

I didn't get a great look, but the Dead Line's theming is modern day, not 1800s or 1900s like I was thinking.

Speaking of Dead Line, I keep hearing it looks really great and has an actual story, heard this from multiple people. I think Dead Line will be the show stealer this season based on what I'm hearing.

I wasn't saying Dead Line wouldn't be awesome, I was just correcting myself.

Dead Line is the house I'm the most excited about.

that announcement for hos was great. I really hope they don't back down on the "dark" side of the gardens. I'm really glad they are emphasizing parents' responsibility to make sure the park is suitable for their kids after 6pm.

pandorazboxx said:
that announcement for hos was great. I really hope they don't back down on the "dark" side of the gardens. I'm really glad they are emphasizing parents' responsibility to make sure the park is suitable for their kids after 6pm.

I'm really grateful for the video of the presentation. My mother and I watched it while having our morning coffee. :) When they made specific mention about it being scarier and not suited for kids, we actually applauded. Like everyone else, we hope it isn't all talk and that parents actually listen to what they're being told.

I'm looking forward to 13...I've heard all of the rooms will have different smells...including decaying flesh...gross but cool for Howl-o-scream

As of yesterday, the stage in DaVinci's garden is up. Maybe that's where the Lady of the Garden is going to be.

studiopzp said:
As of yesterday, the stage in DaVinci's garden is up. Maybe that's where the Lady of the Garden is going to be.

Don't they sometimes set witches around a cauldron on that stage?

Lovin how everything is coming along. :D I hope Scavengers isn't weak like every single previous scarezone in Scotland. :-/ Sounds like a good concept though so we will see.
I am most anticipating The Dead Zone as well.. can't wait to see how much they step it up.

The Howl-O-Scream announcement yesterday was amazing. I honestly was not very excited about going this year (was just going to go to see how it was), and now I am planning on going twice and doing the Howl-O-Scream All-Access tour. I am also most excited for Dead Line, the story sounds very cool!

As much as I hate to say it, I think Howl-O-Scream should be an upcharge event. Even if its only a small charge, just to keep kids out. I can't tell you how many people are saying it unfair for them to not bring their kids to the events if they've paid for a season pass... Its getting beyond old.

Busch would lose a lot of costumers if it was an upcharged event....
And if they did do it, people will still complain, you can't escape the wrath of people. They don't value what busch gives them... like busch didn't even have to do all this, but they did. It makes me mad

Pinkie said:
Busch posted this, and I must say it's the worst "Sneak Peek" I've ever seen.
[Video removed from quote]

WoW what was that? Lol

ktmdavid229 said:
As much as I hate to say it, I think Howl-O-Scream should be an upcharge event. Even if its only a small charge, just to keep kids out. I can't tell you how many people are saying it unfair for them to not bring their kids to the events if they've paid for a season pass... Its getting beyond old.

This would be the end of HOS.

I kept waiting for something to happen and nothing did..... well from the looks of it there will be red!

Disappointed with Monster Stomp! I liked the drummers, I liked the zombies, but everything else was just off! Beat it was bad with the new dancers, and with Welcome to the Jungle, the guy wasn't even singing, it was the recording playing and he was just dancing with the others. I didn't like Barracuda, and I missed the opening video. :(
I'm assuming that they're making budget cuts with the shows, and then vamping up the scare zones and houses. I just wish both could be good!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad