Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Why couldn't they play Funiculi Funicula outside Pompeii? It's literally about the funicular railway that used to scale Vesuvius before it got destroyed by an eruption. I also now realized this sounds at Kings Dominion's I-Street too when I was there last summer.

Would I be surprised if somebody got caught singing this in the shower?

I believe this to be In unserem Garten
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Zwei Schimmel and Sommernacht in Wochein

I believe this to be In unserem Garten

Zwei Schimmel and Sommernacht in Wochein

That instrumentation sounds familiar to me, but I don’t recognize those songs as playing in Oktoberfest. I think some other songs by that artist do play there though. Anyone else agree?

I wouldn’t complain about those songs being added to the playlist though. I don’t trust BGW to lengthen their hamlet playlists without screwing up, but just adding more songs by artists already featured in the hamlet seems like a safe solution.

I agree, there’s one song in particular I can’t seem to find that was on the circa 2001 list. It would be a tragedy if they lengthened the playlist cause I have a feeling the songs they’d pick would make you say “huh.. really?”

Oh, also, do we know the jazz songs that play at the entrance? I remember one but it's driving me crazy because I can't remember the name.

Oh, also, do we know the jazz songs that play at the entrance? I remember one but it's driving me crazy because I can't remember the name.
I could be wrong but I think the playlist is the same throughout the park... Either way, here's a few more songs that play during the Mardi gras event

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230301-205638.png
    Screenshot_20230301-205638.png
    429.4 KB · Views: 40
  • Love
Reactions: Coolguy15
I could be wrong but I think the playlist is the same throughout the park... Either way, here's a few more songs that play during the Mardi gras event
I was talking about when there’s no specialized music in the park haha

Can someone help me find this? It's a song that play(s) in Ireland and it goes something along the lines of

"Patrick was a gentleman born of decent people..."

I remember it had a catchy rhythm and was mainly played with a fiddle, if someone could help me find this, I will kiss you.

The song you're looking for is "St. Patrick Was A Gentleman" or "Patrick Was A Gentleman" (as with many Irish songs like this, they have various names for the same song for different renditions, even more titles than this probably exist) though I can't speak to the specific artist you're looking for since I don't have the sound of this version in my head right now.

Ireland plays the sounds of park guests from some of its speakers to create some of an atmosphere when the park isn’t busy. I didn’t know BGW did this. Talking tree is quite LOUD when no music is on. I can’t say I’ve ever heard it talk until tonight. Freaked me out.

I think @BGW Family has a post about that somewhere, but Killarney is the only area of the park with separate sound channels. The second channel plays ambient noises like crowds, crickets, birds, raindrops, etc. I love it. It’s such a unique touch and adds so much depth to the area.

Coming through San Marco on Darkoaster's opening day, I heard the original "Echoes of Italy" soundtrack featuring Mantovani and Laszlo Tabor. It was the Food and Wine Festival, and since San Marco conveniently has an Italy booth, I wonder if they only use the soundtrack for this event now.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad