Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!

Ben

Apr 12, 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
pandorazboxx said:
Does anyone remember like 2006ish (the glory days of HOS) when clowns roamed all over festa. The Tradewind ride was closed in and had a crazy clown operator and went backwards still. That area was great back then.

ugh, it wasn't fun as a 10 year old,petrified me haha. but looking back on it, it was awesome!

May 30, 2013
Maryland
Just updated the origional post with everything we have so far and a few changes. This is really starting to take shape

Reactions: Ben

Ben

Apr 12, 2012
Virginia Beach, Virginia
Griff said:
Just updated the origional post with everything we have so far and a few changes. This is really starting to take shape

The new description is perfect, I especially like the idea of telling the story of the place on the bridge.

Good Job!

Reactions: Griff
May 30, 2013
Maryland
I just realized that it's SCOTY'S fun fair. Guess Scotte just isn't good at managing theme parks. I am now completely in love with the name.

Dec 23, 2011
Which actually would make the irony all the more sweeter.

If Scott, pulled this concept off and even kept the name Scotty's Fun Fair, it would be awesome. He could pull off a successful attraction about how he can be unsuccessful at times. It would be an inside joke though.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to catch on.

Reactions: Planeteer
May 30, 2013
Maryland
Party Rocker said:
Which actually would make the irony all the more sweeter.

If Scott, pulled this concept off and even kept the name Scotty's Fun Fair, it would be awesome. He could pull off a successful attraction about how he can be unsuccessful at times. It would be an inside joke though.

I'm surprised it took this long for someone to catch on.

DON'T EVEN PRETEND YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!

You sir, are either a liar, or truly amazing.

May 30, 2013
Maryland
I have to say, my favorite part of this concept is the flexibility.

In 2 or 3 years when the novelty wears off, you simply change the story around and say that the park was shut down because of a rollercoaster accident involving the death of 13 children. Now the streets of festa Italy are haunted by creepy children (like the trick or treaters at HHN). Now the funhouse is overrun by demonic kids. Exact same props, exact same idea, but completely different experience.

Once that story is played out after 2 or 3 years you change the story to the rides turning evil and killing the guests. Now you remodel the house to make it look like a family dark ride, (think its a smallworld) but evil anomotronics keep trying to kill you. It would be super creepy to feel like you are walking along the track of a ride that is trying to kill you. Again, the house is redesigned, but the rest of the props and the idea stay the same.

Then another few years pass, BGW decides to bring back the evil garden idea. Now the kiddy ride is littered with plants trying to rip there way through. Again nearly the exact same props, but a completely different experience.

Although this concepts might be expensive at first, BGW has to look at it as an investment. It would be really cool to see the way the park changes up Scotty's every few years.

Scotty's fun park shouldn't just be a house added to the list of attractions. It should be a hamlet that is permanently added to the Howl of Scream map. The GP will love it and it will save the park money in the long run.

Reactions: Planeteer
Dec 11, 2012
Griff said:
chickenking said:
I appreciate the effort put into this idea. But, as soon as I see "close Nessie" I am turned off by it. Need my traditional LNM on the way in and out. :D

How about we reserve it for you? You'll be on the VIP list. There will just be a huge sign that says reserved and a picture of a chicken with a crown on it.

chickenking said:
I appreciate the effort put into this idea. But, as soon as I see "close Nessie" I am turned off by it. Need my traditional LNM on the way in and out. :D

How about we reserve it for you? You'll be on the VIP list. There will just be a huge sign that says reserved and a picture of a chicken with a crown on it.

My MS Paint skills at work...

Attachments

• chickenking1.png
    chickenking1.png
    427.4 KB · Views: 16
Reactions: chickenking

Sky

Jul 7, 2010
Florida
Love the idea. Put it into practice, but leave out the Scott jabs - it's getting to the point that I can't read a thread without his name coming up in some extremely derogatory fashion.

-Sky

Reactions: Nora
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad