Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
A few questions
- All or most of the effects still working?
- Is the facade maintained better than Journey To Atlantis?

Reactions: Mwe BGW
From what I heard, the effects were a mess last year with the majority/all of them not working most of the time. Before that though, effects were typically pretty consistently perfect. The fact that it's really only a handful of lights, a falling statue, and a ton of fire makes it easier to maintain than something far more complex like SWO's JtA I would imagine.

BEC sorta nailed Pompeii's facade though. Because it's literally themed to crumbling ruins, they can really let it go with a great excuse. Still looks great overall in my opinion.

Last edited:
From what I heard, the effects were a mess last year with the majority/all of them not working most of the time. Before that though, effects were typically pretty consistently perfect. The fact that it's really only a handful of lights, a falling statue, and a ton of fire makes it easier to maintain than something far more complex like SWO's JtA I would imagine.

BEC sorta nailed Pompeii's facade though. Because it's literally themed to crumbling ruins, they can really let it go with a great excuse. Still looks great overall in my opinion.
I would say that every time I rode it last year the majority of the effects were working but probably only a handful of times were they all working. Maybe I just had better then average luck on my rides but that was my experience.

I would say that every time I rode it last year the majority of the effects were working but probably only a handful of times were they all working. Maybe I just had better then average luck on my rides but that was my experience.
Seems like it’s maybe just a dying show system? They maintain the ride better than JTA lol

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Is that video recent? If so, I can’t believe they still haven’t fixed the broken audio in the last room. It’s the most climactic part of the ride and it hasn’t worked in years!

Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad