Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I don't remember the park playing that much oldies in recent years.

Last year they had Colbie Caillait (or however her last name is spelled), Miranda Cosgrove (shudders), Pat Benatar (awesome, but not oldies), and some other guy (maybe that guy was oldies).

For a while, the summer lineup was largely country and classic rock acts, but it's shifted more toward top 40 with a mix of classic pop/classic rock.

I personally think the park could diversify. Re-introduce the classic rock/country acts with a mix of the bands they're playing now. Throw some current rock and a touch of metal into the mix and it's perfect.

Yeah, I have been saying they need to get away from the oldies. What they should do is concerts every weekend and mix the acts up. Some oldies, some more newer artists, something a little different each weekend. I hate how it seems like they have significantly reduced the amount of concerts for the past two years.

I don't have problem with them mixing it up a little bit with the concerts and also have to agree with you Partyrocker that I also noticed that they have cut back on the concerts. I wondering if they are trying to get acts that fit in to the RPT to see how they do, since they may want the other location for a new country later on.

So from what I have heard, the park will be have a live video feed of the concert broadcasted to another area to get as many people as possible to view it, however that is expected to be completely full like the RPT.

Also, if you plan on going, they are very seriously thinking about giving out tickets, so that if you try to wait in line they will give you a ticket and you come back by 5:30 to claim your seats. They will start letting people in the theater at 2PM.

Where did you hear that at Party Rocker? If that's the case then I will see it on the live feed then because no one is going to be seated at the concert everybody is going to start standing well at least the kids will.

A birdie just happened to tweet it out. However, the Royal Palace Theater and Live Feed Location are both expected to be full to capacity. My suggestion is to get there early, get that ticket/wristband and then play until about 5:00pm.

WhatutalkinboutWillis? said:
Where did you hear that at Party Rocker? If that's the case then I will see it on the live feed then because no one is going to be seated at the concert everybody is going to start standing well at least the kids will.

He is correct. I just so happen to know her tutor and tutor for the iCarly cast. It WILL be slammed.

The fact this concert will be slammed is nothing new, it is how the park is going to handle it. The general public has been very rowdy about the logistics of how they manage their concerts.

Is anyone going to the park on Sunday to see what happens with the show? I'm to scared to go near the park.

I'll be watching the news for the "riot engulfs Busch Gardens" banner across the screen. Busch really needs to work on their concert tickets (and the people they have perform) for 2013.

I am going to try and go up there tomorrow. Praying for a seat in the live feed place does anyone know where it would be? I'm guessing either the Festhause or the globe theater?

IF you get to the RPT first thing in the morning and claim a "save-a-spot" ticket you should be able to get in to the RPT with no problem. I plan on getting there as soon as they will let me. Then I will return just minutes before 5:30pm to claim a seat.

I would like to be the first to say but Busch Gardens facebook page is gonna be on fire tonight. I am attaching photos from my visit today and they are hilarious. Let's get this train wreck on the way OH and by the way the concert was cancelled at 5:15 PM. :)

**The photos attached here is the line to Victoria Justice through Ireland look at all those smiling people and our 2 tickets to see Victoria Justice had to get there at 10:30AM to get the tickets more photos to come :D

and for the grande finale here are the photos extended almost to the front gate....... for the Victoria Justice concert :D

Basically a straight hot mess and again Busch was not organized with it what so ever.

Attachments

• 100_1169.JPG
    100_1169.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 35
  • 100_1174.JPG
    100_1174.JPG
    2.7 MB · Views: 48
  • 100_1175.JPG
    100_1175.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 32
  • 100_1176.JPG
    100_1176.JPG