Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
I think we'll get to this point before too terribly long—especially if KD goes separately ticketed in 2023 as rumored. SEAS has to see dollar signs when they look at the upcharge HOS events as the various SeaWorlds and BGT.
I only support an up charged HoS if they increase the quality.

Reactions: Zachary and Mwe BGW
If they were to put a simulator ride back into this space, could this be a viable option for the park (assuming they have the space or could get a custom sized one)? Would you want something like this?
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

After watching this, I am surprised they didn't build the ability to slide around in all directions

I was thinking about what could possibly replace Battle for Eire. Maybe a dark ride, but i dont really know how much space is in there and how much they need. If they needed to, I'm sure they could expand a bit into the England parking lot. What do you think could replace it?

I've always thought a pair of Vekoma/Mack Madhouses would be a great replacement to the two simulators. They are very similar in size and the building and queue can accommodate them beautifully. Not to mention it would fit in the Ireland village in terms of theming and not disrupt any of the existing path or village atmosphere.

I've always thought a pair of Vekoma/Mack Madhouses would be a great replacement to the two simulators. They are very similar in size and the building and queue can accommodate them beautifully. Not to mention it would fit in the Ireland village in terms of theming and not disrupt any of the existing path or village atmosphere.
Is that the same/similar ride model as the Houdini ride at GrAdv?

I have had this idea for a while that BGW could attempt an even structured around a behind the seems look at operations and maintenance similar to CP's Winter Chill Out which if held in conjunction with the animal stuff from Winter Weekends might be a big enough draw to justify a partial opening.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
before darkoaster got officially announced, i thought that it would be cool if it was a spinning coaster. its not (unless is secretly is), but i still think a spinning coaster could be cool

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Not sure if this is the right place, but figured I'd share:
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

Started with a recreation, ended up doing an extended layout concept. Added about 1,000ft of track, two straight ejector hills, & another roll. Would have been cool!

I think there is such wasted space in the middle of [Pantheon]
I'd like to see a flat package in there, though building a path over/under Pantheon's track might be tricky. Done right, this could deliver some of the theming Pantheon needs.

I've also wondered if Battle for Eire could instead be a coaster station, with a little reduction of the England lot and some deforestation on the edges of the park. (but replanting after the track has been placed)

Last edited:
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad