Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
The break even point for dining plans is around the 6th meal. Considering that you may only eat once per visit and want to partake in other food, you definitely need to be going frequently to get your money’s worth.

I know personally we’ve minimized the number of dining plans for our family and just pay for the meals instead when more food is needed. In the past it felt like we were seeking out food just to use the passes and skipping the non meal plan options.

The break even point for dining plans is around the 6th meal. Considering that you may only eat once per visit and want to partake in other food, you definitely need to be going frequently to get your money’s worth.

I know personally we’ve minimized the number of dining plans for our family and just pay for the meals instead when more food is needed. In the past it felt like we were seeking out food just to use the passes and skipping the non meal plan options.
I would often buy the single day meal pass in leau of the season long if I knew I was going to spend a good amount of time in the water park. Allowed me to go to the park and not need CC'ds or Cash with the drink pass and single day meal pass.

So, Chic-Fil-A.
Cow-Character-From-Stella-McCartney-Fall-2020-Water-Runway-at-Paris-Fashion-Week.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: horsesboy
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad