Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
1) If this pandemic is why Celtic Fyre ends without a real and proper sendoff I'm gonna be pissed.

2) @Jonesta6 - Absolutely we will see the theater in use even without the cast. Theaters and shows are great ways in non-pandemic times to take 100+ people off the paths for a good bit of time. If you continually roll the start of the shows you can almost continually keep a couple of hundred of people out of ride queues, out of concession/food lines, and off paths.

1) If this pandemic is why Celtic Fyre ends without a real and proper sendoff I'm gonna be pissed.

2) @Jonesta6 - Absolutely we will see the theater in use even without the cast. Theaters and shows are great ways in non-pandemic times to take 100+ people off the paths for a good bit of time. If you continually roll the start of the shows you can almost continually keep a couple of hundred of people out of ride queues, out of concession/food lines, and off paths.

So if it could happen, what would go there? Best I can think of is a taped version of the show if one exists.

However, could they also find a local cast for this season? https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news/viral-richmond-dancer-mashes-tiktok-craze-with-irish-flair

So if it could happen, what would go there? Best I can think of is a taped version of the show if one exists.

However, could they also find a local cast for this season? https://www.wtvr.com/news/local-news/viral-richmond-dancer-mashes-tiktok-craze-with-irish-flair

If they could safely use it, and this was a short term solution, I'd imagine they would go with something cheap at best like video they have the rights to that's about 20-30 minutes long. Their "next best" might be to bring in some type of act for short term stays like they did with Light Balance.

Maybe but I think USA Today's poll results also come out that day so maybe they are anticipating another win.

Does that go with the caption though? “Let’s just say this summer is going to be a rocking, toe-tapping good time” I’m STOKED

Reactions: Jonesta6
It's nominated for an award, so it kinda needs to actually exist. Saw this email this morning and made me think it's returning soon!

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20210603-172223_Email.jpg
    SmartSelect_20210603-172223_Email.jpg
    203.6 KB · Views: 11
Reactions: Jonesta6
It's nominated for an award, so it kinda needs to actually exist. Saw this email this morning and made me think it's returning soon!
It won the award last year without doing a single show. Also Halloween events that no long exist have been in the running for the Halloween event awards in the past.

Reactions: Zachary
Yep, this is your yearly reminder that USA Today doesn't give a shit about the competitors or the results of these 10Best polls—it is just a manipulative marketing tool USA Today uses to corner brands and fans of those brands into driving traffic to their website to farm clout, SEO, and, most importantly, advertising dollars.

Last edited:
Yep, this is your yearly reminder that USA Today polls don't give a shit about the competitors or the results—it is just a manipulative marketing tool USA Today uses to corner brands and fans of those brands into driving traffic to their website to farm clout, SEO, and, most importantly, advertising dollars.

Lol, reminds me of what corporate America is doing to Pride month.

“And it's no nay never
No nay never no more
Will I play the wild rover
No never no more”

YALL IM FREAKING OUT AHHH I CANT GET IT OUT OF MY HEAD

So excited if it’s coming back this season. Really did…. Really thought about stopping my membership after my tenure is up… but Celtic Fyre is worth paying for!

• Love
Reactions: belsaas
According to the website. CF is returning July 2.

According to the website. CF is returning July 2.

Yep. Sworn to secrecy on this one until the public announcement. But, here's a breadcrumb for you to follow. When is it closing?

I would interpret that suggestion as being that Celtic Fyre might become a year-round show? Would make sense given that shift to a year-round schedule with openings in January/February. I'd love to see them introduce a Christmas-themed spin on the show rather than replacing it with Gloria for Christmas Town, for example.

I will speculate that it will run through late October as there is no longer a Howl-O-Scream show in Abby Stone. The theater then would only need to be re-fitted for Gloria. Then CF could re-start in March after a short winter break.

Reactions: CastleOSullivan
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad