Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
It looks like the previous Celebrity Visitors threads are closed (please redirect me if that's not the case). But anywho, it looks like Jon Heder was at Busch Gardens today (blue hat below) while filming somewhere near Wmsburg? Anybody spot Napoleon Dynamite walking around?

View attachment 23980
He was also there last weekend so I guess he likes the place.

It looks like the previous Celebrity Visitors threads are closed (please redirect me if that's not the case). But anywho, it looks like Jon Heder was at Busch Gardens today (blue hat below) while filming somewhere near Wmsburg? Anybody spot Napoleon Dynamite walking around?
The whole group were occupying the back two rows of Apollo's and we were next in line but they never made them get off. I asked the op what was going on and he said "they're a tour group, they paid a lot of money for this." Park staff were taking pictures of them every time they came back around but I never looked very close at any member of the group. Found out it was Jon Heder through the instagram post haha

If the op was truthful (suspicious since I'd guess only supervisory staff would get any info, even then probably only a few details such as 'let these guys do x, y, z things'), then at least they're paying for the privilege and not getting a bunch of free rides at your expense.

However, you paid a lot of money to be there too, so that's poor customer relations

If the op was truthful (suspicious since I'd guess only supervisory staff would get any info, even then probably only a few details such as 'let these guys do x, y, z things'), then at least they're paying for the privilege and not getting a bunch of free rides at your expense.

However, you paid a lot of money to be there too, so that's poor customer relations
Until this year every platinum pass holder could do this while paying only 30 bucks a month at many of the chains parks. Kinda a non issue, but it would be better if they had empty stations with grouping employees to keep those rows empty. Small potatoes.

Reactions: Nicole and Mwe BGW
Until this year every platinum pass holder could do this while paying only 30 bucks a month at many of the chains parks. Kinda a non issue, but it would be better if they had empty stations with grouping employees to keep those rows empty. Small potatoes.

Not that I would ride over and over while there were other people waiting in line but wow, is this true? I could have been riding multiple times with my pass?

With platinum level yes, I've never done it though. It would make me feel like a rich asshole.
Exactly, lol, I can't imagine trying not to look at the people standing right there as I wait for another go. I'm kind of glad to hear this isn't being offered anymore. Then again I used to LOVE to ride multiple times when it was late and no one was there anymore. That was the BEST!

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad