Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
Just curious, has anyone Shazamed the songs used in this show/have a compiled list of them with their artists. I wouldn't be surprised if BGW made their own recordings, but I'm sure some of the songs were licensed to the park.

The 2021 description from BGW’s site:

Your Christmas Town experience culminates in a multi-colored spectacular light show O' Tannenbaum.

Gather with friends around our majestic 50-foot Christmas tree, sip a hot beverage and dance to the booming holiday musical score. The iconic tree creates a sense of community that will stay with you long after you leave the park.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Did anyone here actually see it tonight? If so, what showtime(s) and what did you think?

I know at least two showings didn't happen as scheduled. No idea what happened.
I did I caught the 7:30 show which started right on time. I honestly wasn't all that impressed I really was hoping that they would have added more to the show.

Did anyone here actually see it tonight? If so, what showtime(s) and what did you think?

I know at least two showings didn't happen as scheduled. No idea what happened.
We saw the 830pm show of the light spectacular. Can confirm it was the same songs and surrounding lights. But the tree itself had the same lights as polar pathway. Was okay kind of was hoping for some new songs. We did like it more than last year's. Hopefully next year it gets some new songs.

This was a let down. I was hoping for so much more. It was the same tree with a simple overlay of LED lights running vertical. The flanking trees are the old original ones dating back to 2009. The garland lights from the main tree to Festhaus also remain, however many were non-functional. . The LED lights function adequately, however they are underwhelming, especially for anyone who has been to KD's Candy Apple Grove. The flanking trees are battered and bruised with many lights not operational. Hopefully BG will address issues this week. It is the same soundtrack from years past, no musical changes.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad