Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: jornor and wombat96
No matter what locomotive it is, there is the possibility it will be repaired. They have three trains for a reason. Though i cannot remember a time when they actually used all three at once. But they definitely need two for high attendance days, and if they don't have a backup train they could easily end up at one on high attendance days.

My thought was they used the Alpen almost as a permanent backup with occasional runs, BC as primary, and DH as the second or some days to give BC a break.

Reactions: VikingvadR
I'm half tempted to start a go fund me to find another Crown Metals train. Are there any parks that don't use their trains?

DH is literally the same model and shape of the BC. Just added decorations and those side fender things. Take those off and you have the BC painted red.

I be there tomorrow and see what I can and if there is anything worth tasking a picture of I post it.

Reactions: Zachary
I hope that this fire doesn't affect many attractions. InvadR might be closed tomorrow (if I'm reading this all correctly) but the most probable closure will be the Railroad.

Was there today. Was at Festa Italia station wen it happened, was gonna ride griffon. Griffon, InvadR, Le Scoot, and Le Catapult never reopened today. Alpengeist was open for about 25 minutes after the fire wasn’t put out, but then closed again. Red train is sitting at Tweedside for the night, don’t know if it will reopen tomorrow or Saturday.

Reactions: Alf33 and Zachary
No matter what locomotive it is, there is the possibility it will be repaired. They have three trains for a reason. Though i cannot remember a time when they actually used all three at once. But they definitely need two for high attendance days, and if they don't have a backup train they could easily end up at one on high attendance days.

My thought was they used the Alpen almost as a permanent backup with occasional runs, BC as primary, and DH as the second or some days to give BC a break.
During ChristmasTown, Green is almost always used, and during howloscream last year I saw all three being used.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad