Caribou Station Railroad Fire

Login or Register to Hide This Ad
Aug 17, 2018
99.99% chance they won't repaint them since Balmoral will be back in the future. It'd be a waste of time and money to repaint the carriages to match Alpen and DH for a short period of time, only to revert back once Balmoral is in service again.

GrandpaD

Grumpy Ol' Man
Aug 3, 2017
Newport News, VA
As @Zachary said weeks ago, there obviously had to have been a full investigation on procedures, equipment, etc. Injuries also bring in the OSHA people. All the Busch trains (Tampa and Will.) were made by the same (defunct) company. Perhaps replacement parts had to be manufactured, installed and tested. And, perhaps, revised operating procedures had to be put into place. I'm sure they'll be rollin' down the rails soon.

Reactions: Alf33 and Nicole

lce

The best digger in Cairo
Silver Donor
Jan 5, 2018
Frederick, MD
Those who have any slim bit of insider info:

Odds they will have it running this weekend?

I'm desperate, okay? Don't judge.

Reactions: TrainsWow

GrandpaD

Grumpy Ol' Man
Aug 3, 2017
Newport News, VA
It appears to be rusty rails.

Where is this location? I wonder if those rolls of black vinyl might be attached to those wooden frames? Hiding construction or severe landscaping?

Sly4Good

Rose up from the dead and all I got was a t-shirt
Apr 25, 2011
y'all it's obviously a wooden wild mouse transport ride replacing the trains, duh.

Reactions: LudwigII
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia
I want to say that the park is using this extended donwtime to set up decorations for the Christmas train overlay that spans the whole course, but at the same time those poles look awfully familiar to the shape of Intamin shuttle coaster footers...

Login or Register to Hide This Ad