Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
It's far, far more likely that I'll film and upload a recording after the fact vs streaming it live. Connectivity in BGW's theaters can be suboptimal and managing a stream is far more intensive than setting and forgetting a second camera off to the side. Twitter has always been my solution of choice for covering live events because it's far more accessible than a stream and can be digested quickly during and after the fact.

We'll see what I do though. Haven't made any final decisions and could just come down to how my connection speeds are lookin' in the theater immediately ahead of the event.

So member appreciation consists of closing rides so there are longer lines for the ones that are open. That does not seem like member appreciation to me. It would be better to go on any regular operating day when one can experience all the rides.

Reactions: Mwe BGW
Alright let’s break out the tinfoil hats ands talk conspiracy, this year is my first return to the park sense I left the area in 2015, and my first time really exploring and enjoying the inner workings of the park and the park future. I don’t know when the town halls are normally held but I don’t think it’s a coincidence at all that, it’s being held just after one the parks strongest seasons and right before the seas earnings report on the 8th. All of that and the fact cedar fairs and six flags *merger* are in talks I think will make for an interesting discussion. So what’s everyone’s feelings on the subject.

I think they are going to lean heavy in to the Nessie update and the park anniversary. I think they will do ALOT of open ended teasing to drum up interest and I think they may do a lot of hinting to the 2025 project, but at the same time not giving out any real detailing about it. All of that is simply my feelings. I have no factual evidence to back it up.

Last edited:
Alright let’s break out the tinfoil hats ands talk conspiracy, this year is my first return to the park sense I left the area in 2015, and my first time really exploring and enjoying the inner workings of the park and the park future. I don’t know when the town halls are normally held but I don’t think it’s a coincidence at all that, it’s being held just after one the parks strongest seasons and right before the seas earnings report on the 8th. All of that and the fact cedar fairs and six flags are in talks I think will make for an interesting discussion. So what’s everyone’s feelings on the subject.

I think they are going to lean heavy in to the Nessie update and the park anniversary. I think they will do ALOT of open ended teasing to drum up interest and I think they may do a lot of hinting to the 2025 project, but at the same time not giving out any real detailing about it. All of that is simply my feelings. I have no factual evidence to back it up.
I would think this as well. I think maybe something extra about Nessie will slip out. The Park Anniversary and teasing of a 2025 project will be huge because those things will start coming up in front of planning boards and construction documents will hit the docket soon.

I think something extra, again no evidence to back it up like you, I think there's going to be at least 1 big bombshell dropped, and I want to predict now that it's going to be something about 1 of 3 things from least to most likely: A MASSIVE change to the F&B program, a removal of a ride, mass theme updates across the park.

I figure they will announce every single non-exciting change they plan to make this year, mainly because they have to appease our members here while Tampa gets a new coaster and we get a bunch of needed maintenance.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Direct Link to Embedded Media Source

If this meeting is anything like what the town haul meeting is going to go like I think our speculations maybe right. It’s nice to see the park bragging about spending money on the park, Openly acknowledging that they need to improve entertainment. Just maybe they are listening to the members? Or maybe it’s all fluff and they are just saying what we want to hear.

Consider Donating to Hide This Ad