Register or Login to Hide This Ad for Free!
There is one seat that doesn't squeeze you. I don't know if that's good or bad!!

Nicole said:
Yay being a girl!

You must be forgetting those horrid chest restraints that angle down and press against your chest. As a guy, I always feel like my chest is going to be crushed by that thing. I can only imagine what that is like for girls.

Then we have Shockwave...

Reactions: Nicole and Unagi
Joe said:
Nicole said:
Yay being a girl!

You must be forgetting those horrid chest restraints that angle down and press against your chest. As a guy, I always feel like my chest is going to be crushed by that thing. I can only imagine what that is like for girls.

Then we have Shockwave...

So, I rode Berserker Sunday, and it actually squishes my diaphragm. While there are obviously some problems with losing access to oxygen, at least it didn't hurt.

Shockwave is still worse.

On another note, some guy decided it would be fun to spit, each time we went upside-down. It was completely revolting.

Reactions: Unagi
It's really nice that this year they did give touch ups to the ride but the supports need to return to it's original color scheme. It can at least set itself well in front of Dominator.

Reactions: Zachary
Joe said:
If I remember correctly, Phoenix at Busch Gardens Tampa does the exact same thing. It's the ride you go on if you never want to have children.

Well I hope that isn't true because a girl I knew loved Berserker and would always ride it...might explain why she has fertility problems now. Good grief! o_O

I was speaking specifically of males there. :p I can't say how the ride affects women in that.... area. I will say that the shoulder restraints are extremely tight on the chest areas, and I can only imagine the pain it inflicts on some larger-breasted riders.

Honestly, Berserker isn't as bad as Shockwave. My real problem is always the pressure it puts on my diaphragm. It makes it harder to breath.

Reactions: Mike541x
The whole experience is just uncomfortable. The rock hard seats, and the restraints with no sestbelt really put me on edge. It's a rare occasssion that you will see me on this.

Reactions: Mad Ludwig
WasabiDragon said:
I know it's counter intuitive, but I always dig I my heals when I ride this. Like it is going to help me stay in the ride...while I'm upside down.

Rode it 3 times consecutively on my last visit and I did the exact same thing. The thought of some sketchy shit out of a Final Destination movie popped into my head while inverted and it terrified me. I guess that's what a good thrill ride is supposed to do...

So does anyone have any speculations for the future of this ride? The past three times I have gone to the park the ride has either been closed or broke now (while I was on it). It's sad because I actually like this ride.

Maybe you're just unlucky? I visit about once a week and haven't seen the ride down all summer.

Reactions: Zachary
Consider Donating to Hide This Ad